Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Multimedia Syntronik

1101112131416»

Comments

• @SkullHQX said:

@MAtrixplan said:

@Kikoblu said:

@bsantoro said:
    @ikmultimedia, After downloading the free version, it takes up slightly over 1gb. If I were to purchase the Full version for $39.99, how much space will it occupy on my iPad? I thought I read it might be 4gb or more?

Also, can individual synths be deleted to free up space; and be able to restore the individual synth at a later date.

The Full Version took up 4.82gb on my Air 2/128gb. Yes, you can delete/remove any or all of the 17 synth IAP purchases to free up space - Yes, you can also restore each IAP purchase at any time.

how it is about deluxe? how much space do I need?

Just checked, the 'CS Deluxe' version with all synths downloaded (running it as 'trial' atm) clocks in at 6,47 GB on my iPad: 6,37 GB for the 'patches' and 101,5 MB for the app itself.

Thanks!