Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kids today don't know what they've got!

1235»

Comments

• edited July 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @oat_phipps A tangent to your tangent: One of the things I've always liked about Mister Browne is the fact that he apparently did/does work incredibly hard on his songs, word by word, phrase by phrase, over and over again, hours and hours. I find this inspiring and also strangely chastening. Too many of us (self) imagine we just need to capture lightning in its bottle rather than being prepared to do the hard yards....

For sure. I was very surprised at the complexity of the chord changes/ implied chords when I attempted to learn some of his songs. In the context of the songs you don't really notice them because they're so well done.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this song of his I'd never heard yesterday.

Nice to see some real emotion on his face...all his other live videos I've seen from that era, he seems to be stoned out of his mind. Pretty crack band, and great live recording and mix too.