Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EOS 2 Reverb by Audio Damage iOS AUv3 │ Guide and Review - haQ attaQ 230

2»

Comments

• Looking awesome, love the new design even though it's a bit on the dark side for my taste :)
    I do wonder if the UI scales in size when zooming the window?
    (That's one issue I have with many apps, too damned small controllers even on an iPad).

• Looks good, wonder if there's any update to the sound engine? I'm on the verge of buying Blackhole but have Eos2 already...

• No problem to cross event horizon because it's a completely different thing.
    EOS is a plain reverb of the plate kind of things while Blackhole is a 'synthesizing reverb' that may create entirely new sounds. Harmonics and space start moving... ;)

• @MonzoPro said:
    Looks good, wonder if there's any update to the sound engine? I'm on the verge of buying Blackhole but have Eos2 already...

Blackhole - novelty/wildcard
    EOS2 - Still the best plain jane reverb on iOS for me.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Looks good, wonder if there's any update to the sound engine? I'm on the verge of buying Blackhole but have Eos2 already...

Did you catch the ToneBooster new reverb?

It has much to play with and not a bad price:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34167/tb-reverb-by-toneboosters-auv3-iaa#latest

• Never forget ADverb from Chris and the AD-Crew love that one too

• @Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34167/tb-reverb-by-toneboosters-auv3-iaa#latest

Rrrrrocky Rrrrrecommends ;-)

• @BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

I like the big, long harmonic space thing that Blackhole does. Not keen on the big, long price though...

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

No thanks, I completely missed that one.

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

Ok mister I'll have to checkout the vids if they exist. It's certainly easier on the wallet, though whether Liz Fraser will want to sing along with it remains to be seen.

• @MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

I like the big, long harmonic space thing that Blackhole does. Not keen on the big, long price though...

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

Ok mister I'll have to checkout the vids if they exist. It's certainly easier on the wallet, though whether Liz Fraser will want to sing along with it remains to be seen.

that’s the prob , not any vids showing the ‘interesting’ side of this pluggy.. Liz Fraser ( from the Carry On films NOT the 4ad warbler obvs ) should demo it from beyond the grave!!

• edited August 2019

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

that’s the prob , not any vids showing the ‘interesting’ side of this pluggy.. Liz Fraser ( from the Carry On films NOT the 4ad warbler obvs ) should demo it from beyond the grave!!

I can't find any at all!! Am I supposed to imagine what it sounds like in my own head!!! Can you upload some sounds of Sid James doing that sexist, dirty chuckle we all love sounding like he's in a Welsh cave, or point me in the direction of a demonstration? !!!

• edited August 2019

Blackhole is totally worth it. I didn't want to pay for it again after buying on desktop a while ago, but I love too much.

However, EOS is also very good, kind of like Valhalla VintageVerb, differently lush.

ADverb is like a good 80s reverb, great on drums. I used it here on just the drums. Also Blackhole on TG33.

Haven't gotten TB one, yet, heh.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I can't find any at all!! Am I supposed to imagine what it sounds like in my own head!!! Can you upload some sounds of Sid James doing that sexist, dirty chuckle we all love sounding like he's in a Welsh cave, or point me in the direction of a demonstration? !!!

you can use the demo version for PC/Mac, they claim it's exactly the sme sound engine
    (or check a PC/Mac video)
    I tried the OSX version, it's very well designed with the top (settings) buttons for reverb tweak and the bottom ones for modulation and pitch (shimmer)
    There's dedicated EQ for the input and reverb tail and it's a quality reverb with quite a variety of responses, gating included iirc. For the price it's a no-brainer.

• edited August 2019

https://dropbox.com/s/ryo6e9n168yeti7/%20-%20SidJamesYakButterTea.mp3

just Sid and me stabbing randomly through the dodgy presets i made in the last days in the TB reverb.. not quite wooky hole.. and no coal seam was struck... may appeal to druids or potholers with hightened Inuendo senses?

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

• edited August 2019

@Telefunky said:

@MonzoPro said:

you can use the demo version for PC/Mac, they claim it's exactly the sme sound engine
    I tried the OSX version, it's very well designed with the top (settings) buttons for reverb tweak and the bottom ones for modulation and pitch (shimmer)
    There's dedicated EQ for the input and reverb tail and it's a quality reverb with quite a variety of responses, gating included iirc. For the price it's a no-brainer.

Cheers I'll have a look at that.

@RockySmalls said:

just Sid and me stabbing randomly through the dodgy presets i made in the last days in the TB reverb.. not quite wooky hole.. and no coal seam was struck... may appeal to druids or potholers with hightened Inuendo senses?

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

You just knew I'd like that, didn't you. Cackles, coughs, screams and whooshing - sold!!! Did it do the slow downy/speedy uppy pitch thing as well, or were you using additional levers to do that?

Only me!! Yuk yuk yuk...

• @MonzoPro said:

@Telefunky said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

You just knew I'd like that, didn't you. Cackles, coughs, screams and whooshing - sold!!! Did it do the slow downy/speedy uppy pitch thing as well, or were you using additional levers to do that?

Only me!! Yuk yuk yuk...

actually it was intended to ‘dissuade’ you... but as I know you have ‘perverse’ tendencies that could have been reverse psychology on my part ;-)

• @MonzoPro said:

@Telefunky said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

Only me!! Yuk yuk yuk...

ah, no the slowy down was cubasis timestretch, i was getting bored of the 17 second yukyuk loop.. any speeding up on the other hand.. well !! no additional ‘levers’ were pulled during this test ( that’s more a late evening thing for me 💅🏼 ) .. just TB rev, Sid & punching between presets.. time to make some more elaborate ones maybe?

• @RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Telefunky said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@BroCoast said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

Only me!! Yuk yuk yuk...

ah, no the slowy down was cubasis timestretch, i was getting bored of the 17 second yukyuk loop.. any speeding up on the other hand.. well !! no additional ‘levers’ were pulled during this test ( that’s more a late evening thing for me 💅🏼 ) .. just TB rev, Sid & punching between presets.. time to make some more elaborate ones maybe?

I could listen to that yuk yuk loop for hours Rocky - keep it going lad, it's a 7 CD set!!! Anway I'll keep thinking about this one, it's mostly dependent on how generous Mrs Monzo is with her birthday iTunes vouchers next week. Probably not very - in which case I'll get this feller, or very (unlikely), in which case I'll get one of those fancy Blackhole reverbs they have these days!!!