Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
TB Reverb by ToneBoosters (AUv3, IAA)
**Link to Appstore: **
ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch