Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeepStreet Zeeon Synth in BM3

Comments

• what a cool looking radio

• Radio is so last century.

• @supadom That's a sweet synth! Somebody was selling it for only $15?! Jeez did you luck out.

• edited May 2017

@supadom said:

In some kind of Diner parallel universe your new date would have to tell you what this was/does otherwise no bringing her home to mother etc.

• 2-4 weeks before release....
    I wonder if you can also modulate the FX and if it offers microtuning.
    8 modulation slots looks good for some creative sound design.

• @supadom said:

That is so cool supadom! Congrats!

• Anyways, speaking of Intua and BM3, here are some more hors d'oeuvres to feast your eyes upon.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1364817380273842&id=106719189417007&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity

• @supadom said:

Great find!

• @brambos said:
    Radio is so last century.

lol

• @Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

lol

Here's a funny thing about radio. I'm a tech guy, my wife is a horticulturalist. Her beloved Roberts radio, that we brought over from the UK, finally died. She asked if I could fix it.

So I laughed and told her she didn't need that old radio any more. Our iPad had the CBC Radio app and was hooked up to the hi-fi via Bluetooth. Ta da!

She asked how many power buttons, logins, and clicks that was. She said 'if you can match the push of ONE button and I'm listening to the radio, then I'll pay attention'.

I fixed the radio.

• @gusgranite said:

@Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

lol

Here's a funny thing about radio. I'm a tech guy, my wife is a horticulturalist. Her beloved Roberts radio, that we brought over from the UK, finally died. She asked if I could fix it.

So I laughed and told her she didn't need that old radio any more. Our iPad had the CBC Radio app and was hooked up to the hi-fi via Bluetooth. Ta da!

She asked how many power buttons, logins, and clicks that was. She said 'if you can match the push of ONE button and I'm listening to the radio, then I'll pay attention'.

I fixed the radio.

Your wife is very wise :)

• @gusgranite said:

@Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

lol

I fixed the radio.

Brilliant. She's a keeper :)

• edited May 2017

@gusgranite said:

@Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

lol

I fixed the radio.

A lorry driver once told me that I shouldn't be so happy about being with my beautiful and smart woman. He might have had a point but I'm still trying to ignore it. Just.

• edited May 2017

I would like to know how many voices it can have.
    I doubt it will have an iPhone version ever but it looks like one of the most interesting synths for iOS.
    Maybe finally a Diva for iOS.
    I hope the FX are included as modulation target too.
    A few days ago i played with Dagger and it sounds fantastic. One of the best synth for synth bass.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Cib said:
    I would like to know how many voices it can have.

It will depend on what CPU you have.
    It's still in alpha stage and specs aren't fixed yet, so it's hard to say.
    But don't worry, if anyone knows how to make a horse fly it's beepstreet.

Mhhh, not sure. He promised some things....still waiting for it. Like Dagger for iOS, a FX plug-in....
    But it seems he (try) to combine that all in Zeeon now.
    But his support and promised things are not of much trust anymore for me.
    I hope he proves me wrong.
    Of course i know it's hard for an independent developer but sometimes you should think about if you want to be serious or if it's just a hobby.
    Sorry if that comes out harsh but i have mixed feelings about this company these days.
    But the synths sounds great for sure and i nearly bought everything from Beepstreet on any platform :p

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Beepstreet is a small, fine and dedicated Software house
    Trust me this is what you want
    Pro or amateur
    Watch this space

Im not getting payed to say this. ;)

We will see.......other small companies does well too :)

• edited May 2017
  • @Max23 said:
    Just got laid, now making music and writing reports, life is good :)

You sound like a character in a Graham Greene novel. The love and music making I understand, it's your equated pleasure with report writing that sets you apart :)

• edited May 2017

@Cib The one thing that's "make or break" for me is if he doesn't update SunrizerXS. Regular Sunrizer is doing okay, but the XS on my iPhone hasn't been updated since 2014.

If XS gets the axe once iOS 11 is released, and there's no updated 64-bit XS/no universal Sunrizer, I won't be purchasing Zeeon. Once XS is updated OR regular Sunrizer goes universal, all my money to Zeeon. B) Cheers.

• edited May 2017
  • @Max23 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Max23 said:

You sound like a character in a Graham Greene novel. The love and music making I understand, it's your equated pleasure with report writing that sets you apart :)

Im German. So I am picky and I like to nag. :D

Besides it's great to see parts of my ideas become alive.
    Sunrizer was a love child from giku and me. :)

But the little brother (XS) is an orphan yet :p

• @Max23 said:
    Yes. Small companies rock. B)
    And they rock harder if they listen to what I have to say and they do that,
    Everybody wins. :)

If they would......

• edited May 2017

@5pinlink

"Why are you making all this noise about Cakewalk?"

Because I can. Don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

"You could have easily done your due dilligence/Research and found out that Cakewalk took about 5 years to release an update for the desktop Z3ta, and even then didn't fix all the bugs."

Gee golly whiz, I didn't know it was my due dilligence to research anything. I'm just too stupid and thick to know what I'm doing, and it's all my fault. (Sarcasm.) Of course I did my research, and back when I purchased it, they had semi-regular updates for the iOS version. The updates came slow enough, but they didn't allow for bugs to remain for over the course of an entire bloody two years!

"And this is only one in a long line of "F**k you" to customers from Cakewalk."

Glad I'm not alone in this.

"This is not hidden information, they have had a terrible reputation for many years."

So are you done with your insulting implications of my being possibly thick yet? I'd expect an answer like yours from places like Gearslutz, KVR forums, etc, not here. So, if you can't be nicer, kindly sod off to those places where you belong to keep the atmosphere here friendlier and nicer.

• @Max23 said:
    just playing with the alpha of Zeeon
    and mood and ivcs3 beta with the new sdk

Lucky, I had a beautiful woman not long ago. Not just a lover but one of my closest friends. Now we broke up I am so down, struggle to make music, and push myself through each day of my stressful job. Life ain't great lately.

• edited May 2017