Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited May 2017

In case you've not on FaceBook, Zeeon is being hosted as an AU Instrument in BM3. Not entirely clear, I guess Zeeon is still beta.

• edited May 2017

Interface looks good on that synth, simple yet effective. Sadly i dont see sine, neither on lfo or oscillators :/

• We don't see what 'goodies' are available on Layer 2...
    Even though I am on BM3 beta this is totally news to me too :D

• edited May 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    @Samu You will have lots of fun with the combination. ;)

I'm already having a blast with the newly added 200Hz rate for LFOs and Step-Modulators.
    Using a step-modulators to adjust the LFO-rate and/or other parameters is highly 'addicting' :D

• exact analog circuit modeling, poly and unison modes, a sub oscillator, a true BBD delay line emulation and a mod matrix, that is better than Dagger for iOS that never happened, very exciting, I hope it actually happens this time...

• Mornington Cresent.

• Looks very happening

• V 1.0, based on the screenshot - pretty much gold master? Groovy :+1:

• I do wonder how many instances my Air 2 can handle?

This Zeeon does 4x over sampling, Poison-202 does 2x oversampling but is still pretty easy on the CPU so it looks promising.

Add to this ApeSofts upcoming Mood and we're starting to have a pretty nice collection of AUv3 enabled synths :)
    And well, BM3 is a quite neat host for them too...

• @Samu said:

Add to this ApeSofts upcoming Mood and we're starting to have a pretty nice collection of AUv3 enabled synths :)

Hrmmm...I don't think Mood is an AU synth at this time. It doesn't show up as one for me at least.

• @Samu said:
    I do wonder how many instances my Air 2 can handle?

This Zeeon does 4x over sampling, Poison-202 does 2x oversampling but is still pretty easy on the CPU so it looks promising.

How much longer for BM3. The wait is killing me.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Mornington Cresent.

I think you'll find you need Highbury Park and Gloucester Road first. Unless you...ok, I see what you did there. Well played. Well played.

• For those who haven't heard the Beepstreet samples, the filters on this synth are AMAZING!!! It's an instabuy when it gets released!!!!!

• @hansjbs said:

@Samu said:

Hope you have nine lives.

• @echoopera said:

@Samu said:

Hrmmm...I don't think Mood is an AU synth at this time. It doesn't show up as one for me at least.

It's been confirmed to be an AU by launch. Currently it's still on the to-do list.

• edited May 2017
  • @Max23 said:

@Audiojunkie said:
    For those who haven't heard the Beepstreet samples, the filters on this synth are AMAZING!!!

They are. Nothing like you heard on iOS before.
    Say goodbye to your old analog hardware, here goes iOS.

Big statement right there

• Decide for yourself. He developed his new filters when creating Dagger. Have a listen:

• Another example:

• The good stuff starts around the 2 minute mark on this one...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hansjbs said:

@Samu said:

Hopefully before WWDC'17 :)
    I do expect a few more weekly betas to smooth things out...

• @Audiojunkie said:
    The good stuff starts around the 2 minute mark on this one...

that sounds veerrry nice o_0

• Longest tease and beta test for an app ever.. if it gets released with any bugs at all it will look very bad for all concerned lol
    Btw.. is bm3 universal?

• edited May 2017
  • edited May 2017
  • @5pinlink said:
    Oh OK, so it is just this weeks shiny shiny then, not sure i will be saying goodbye to my old analogue hardware any time soon because of this.

Even IOS synths start having sentimental value, see Alchemy.

To me the moment they start sounding the same is the moment I don't miss the old thing anymore even if the tactile and the visual play their important part. You get the portability, patch recall etc.

Progressive vs sentimental? Probably not ;)

• @Max23 said:

@Audiojunkie said:
    For those who haven't heard the Beepstreet samples, the filters on this synth are AMAZING!!!

They are. Nothing like you heard on iOS before.
    Say goodbye to your old analog hardware, here goes iOS.

Sure and next week we have another new killer synth that kills all the others. Started with Layr,
    Moods, DRC and now this one. I wish I could believe you. :)