Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nodal - probability theory sampler

124»

Comments

• @gusgranite said:
    Same. Will report.

These developers are really giving it their all to upgrade their apps to the AUv3 format. Good on them.

Cheering you on, devs! 👊

I also reported it. Maybe a corrupted upload. Finger crossed.

• edited August 2020

Crashes all the time for me. Also I find the interface pretty obscure

• Just received a kind reply by the dev. He will fix all the issues about Auv3 in the weekend.

• Wow... what before was quirky fun became a beast
    Awesome news
    Thanks for the heads up. I had to force refresh the app store for the update to show up lol

• Worth restarting your iPad after updating. Cured all my crashes

• @TheNodalGuy appreciate the continuing development. Bought.
    @ChrisG thanks for all the puppy pictures. Finally a thread I can show to my wife.

• well... any video with whats new !??!!

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Just received a kind reply by the dev. He will fix all the issues about Auv3 in the weekend.

So, um, there was an update but the app is still IAA. @TheNodalGuy ?

• I think it’s being made AUv3 but don’t quote me on that

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    Just received a kind reply by the dev. He will fix all the issues about Auv3 in the weekend.

Same here. After the update nothing happened. So confused...

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@Charlesalbert said:

New update yesterday, 2.0.2 but missing pages and functions standalone on iOS 12.4. No AU, only shows as an IAA Generator in AUM.

• @philowerx said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@Charlesalbert said:

New update yesterday, 2.0.2 but missing pages and functions standalone on iOS 12.4. No AU, only shows as an IAA Generator in AUM.

Same here.

• Downloaded it.

It runs in standalone form.

It appears as an IAA Generator in AUM but does not initialize and the AUM recommended steps do not fix the issue.

It does not even appear as an App in AudioBus3.

Too bad because I can easily get it to load wave samples and I'd love to add more FX to the audio
    in AUM.

If it works in any DAW please let me know. It isn't an iPhone app so I can't use that 2 IOS device trick
    unless it works on my iPad 1.

• @McD said:
    Downloaded it.

It runs in standalone form.

It appears as an IAA Generator in AUM but does not initialize and the AUM recommended steps do not fix the issue.

It does not even appear as an App in AudioBus3.

Too bad because I can easily get it to load wave samples and I'd love to add more FX to the audio
    in AUM.

If it works in any DAW please let me know. It isn't an iPhone app so I can't use that 2 IOS device trick
    unless it works on my iPad 1.

Shows up in ApeMatrix but doesn’t load, either. Such a weird update.

• McDMcD
    edited August 2020

Shows up in ApeMatrix but doesn’t load, either. Such a weird update.

If the developer is actively working on it it should be fixed in an update. I want to use it for making some ambient textures in AUM like I currently use a very, very slow Riffer to
    drive some synths.

• edited August 2020

Would be great if the problems were sorted - seems like an interesting app, but at the moment I'm seeing the same - crashes on loading in AUM and nothing in ApeMatrix. Sort of OK as standalone but would prefer it in a DAW...

• Has anyone been in contact with the developer on the no AUv3 issue?