Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Evolution Mobile DAW

Comments

• @dwrae said:
    Ok, I'll need to take down everything. This also means all your IAP's won't work. I am truely sorry, but this is beyond my control.

They already don't work...
    Do devs have any dedicated support from apple that you can refer to?

• m> @dwrae said:

Ok, I'll need to take down everything. This also means all your IAP's won't work. I am truely sorry, but this is beyond my control.

Um....... ok I just purchased AEM 2 days ago as well as the full vocal tune pro and 4 toneboosters apps. kinda weirded out this would resolve with just "this is beyond my control"

Cheers I suppose

• @zedzdeadbaby said:
    m> @dwrae said:

Um....... ok I just purchased AEM 2 days ago as well as the full vocal tune pro and 4 toneboosters apps. kinda weirded out this would resolve with just "this is beyond my control"

Cheers I suppose

It’s an Apple thing. Loopy Pro (at least the beta which I’m using) is also affected and I assume more apps with IAPs.

• @bargale said:

@dwrae said:

They already don't work...
    Do devs have any dedicated support from apple that you can refer to?

Their Feedback assistant stopped working as well..

• @zedzdeadbaby said:
    m> @dwrae said:

Cheers I suppose

It definitely does not resolve and you have no idea how much stress this gives to developers. It's just informing you the state of matters in case you bump into the issue.

• I am currently uploading a work-around (although I am not very happy with the work-around obviously) that should fix it.

• It seems Apple has fixed the issue, no update required.

• @dwrae said:
    It seems Apple has fixed the issue, no update required.

Could you explain what happened ?Every app on my ipad has lost it’s in app purchases. I don’t understand how that’s possible, considering they were all downloaded to my ipad.

• @Brad said:

@dwrae said:

Could you explain what happened ?Every app on my ipad has lost it’s in app purchases. I don’t understand how that’s possible, considering they were all downloaded to my ipad.

The Apple Server that authenticates some IAPs was down for almost a day. Try restoring purchases and they should be restored.

• edited February 2023

@espiegel123 said:

@Brad said:

@dwrae said:

The Apple Server that authenticates some IAPs was down for almost a day. Try restoring purchases and they should be restored.

Edit ** Hmm. I’m not sure what just happened, but now everything is fine again. Very strange!

• @Brad said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Brad said:

@dwrae said:

Edit ** Hmm. I’m not sure what just happened, but now everything is fine again. Very strange!

Iap’s are using apple framework and to authenticate your purchase the device sends a verification request to apple servers/services which are in control of it.
    Yesterday they had an outage for a few hours and it caused all apps who use iap’ s to ask for another payment as they weren’t able to confirm your purchase.
    If it happened to you, mail apple as soon as you can to request your money back.
    (Not sure exactly how long was it, prob around 6+ hours)

• @bargale said:
    Yesterday they had an outage for a few hours and it caused all apps who use iap’ s to ask for another payment as they weren’t able to confirm your purchase.
    If it happened to you, mail apple as soon as you can to request your money back.

There is no need to request money back. You can't purchase an app or IAP twice. All should work again today anyway.

• @dwrae said:

@bargale said:

There is no need to request money back. You can't purchase an app or IAP twice. All should work again today anyway.

I know at least one guy that was charged a second time yesterday.
    So, it does happen.
    P.S it happened with an iap on a different app, not aem.

• @bargale said:
    So, it does happen.

That's very weird and another issue at Apple then. Even if the app thinks something is not purchased, the final purchase step is done by Apple's servers that should be aware of what you have purchased or not, regardless of the certificate expiration issue from yesterday. But yes, in that case, you should definitely contact Apple.

• @dwrae I think the latest update broke copy/paste from iOS clipboard.

• @bargale said:

@dwrae said:

@bargale said:

So, it does happen.

Is he sure that he was charged? He should look at his receipts in the App Store -- there is a confusing message when purchasing something you already own that may look like you are being charged -- but if you look at the receipts you will find that you weren't. If the person was charged, they can get refunded from Apple as there will be a record of their having previously purchased it.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @dwrae I think the latest update broke copy/paste from iOS clipboard.

Hmm seems like I can confirm. AEM seems to go through all the right motions but in the end the copied waveform doesn’t appear.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

Hmm.. and drag&drop?

• @dwrae said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

Hmm.. and drag&drop?

Seems fine here on a quick spin.

• Ok. Solved, thanks and sorry for the trouble.

• @espiegel123 said:

@bargale said:

@dwrae said:

@bargale said:

So, it does happen.

Is he sure that he was charged? He should look at his receipts in the App Store -- there is a confusing message when purchasing something you already own that may look like you are being charged -- but if you look at the receipts you will find that you weren't. If the person was charged, they can get refunded from Apple as there will be a record of their having previously purchased it.

Cashapp sure

• @dwrae said:
    Ok. Solved, thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Did the fix get pushed out because I haven’t seen it in the App Store?

• edited February 2023

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@dwrae said:

No, Apple fixed the issue minutes before they approved the version of AEMS with a work-around. So the fix wasn't necessary anymore.

• @dwrae said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@dwrae said:

No, Apple fixed the issue minutes before they approved the version of AEMS with a work-around. So the fix wasn't necessary anymore.

So Apple fixed the broken copy/paste?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@dwrae said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@dwrae said:

So Apple fixed the broken copy/paste?

Ah, no, I thought you were referring to the purchase invalidation. Copy/paste was not in that fix. It will take some time for the next release with that fix.

• edited February 2023

Hi @dwrae
    1. Bark filter is not fully visible:
    2. My friend is looking for a capable daw for his ipad, so I told him about AEM. ‘One thing is missing’ he said ‘a few more slots for AU Midi effects’. He might be right ;)

• @zah7 said:
    Hi @dwrae
    1. Bark filter is not fully visible:

Audio Units have to adapt their UI to the screen space they receive from the DAW, not the other way around.

1. My friend is looking for a capable daw for his ipad, so I told him about AEM. ‘One thing is missing’ he said ‘a few more slots for AU Midi effects’. He might be right ;)

Thanks for the feedback! It will happen some day.

• @dwrae said:

I didn’t see it at first. :)

• @dwrae said:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!