Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker FM 1.01 update in the AppStore

123457»

Comments

• @brambos Feature request. I'm having a good time in Cubasis automating CCs. I would really like an easter egg popup dialog hidden somewhere with assignment chart, so I don't have to keep consulting the pdf. Crystal?

• @aaronpc said:
    @brambos Feature request. I'm having a good time in Cubasis automating CCs. I would really like an easter egg popup dialog hidden somewhere with assignment chart, so I don't have to keep consulting the pdf. Crystal?

Hmmm, So the ccs match up in cubasis with the ones in the manual then?

• @AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:
    @brambos Feature request. I'm having a good time in Cubasis automating CCs. I would really like an easter egg popup dialog hidden somewhere with assignment chart, so I don't have to keep consulting the pdf. Crystal?

Yep. Open the piano roll's data pane on a Ruis track and scroll down the left side to choose a CC (as per chart). The cool thing is that once you draw in some CC data, your selection then appears in the track's automation panel for easy access.

In the meantime, I think a template file with all the pertinent data types represented may fit the bill. Still hoping for a cheat sheet, though.

• @aaronpc said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

Yep. Open the piano roll's data pane on a Ruis track and scroll down the left side to choose a CC (as per chart). The cool thing is that once you draw in some CC data, your selection then appears in the track's automation panel for easy access.

In the meantime, I think a template file with all the pertinent data types represented may fit the bill. Still hoping for a cheat sheet, though.

Strange... when i use cc30 i get problems where it will actually trigger channel 2 or 1 depending on the cc value. Also there is no visual update in the AU Gui for changed paramters which I do get in Modstep... But again modstep has the wrong cc numbers. So strange! I will try regular ruis and see if it has the same issues.

• @AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

Strange... when i use cc30 i get problems where it will actually trigger channel 2 or 1 depending on the cc value. Also there is no visual update in the AU Gui for changed paramters which I do get in Modstep... But again modstep has the wrong cc numbers. So strange! I will try regular ruis and see if it has the same issues.

ahh there we go... Ruismaker works perfectly for me, Ruismaker FM has the issues. I shall do the old delete and reinstall...

• @AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

ahh there we go... Ruismaker works perfectly for me, Ruismaker FM has the issues. I shall do the old delete and reinstall...

>

Sweet, delete and reinstall fixed it. Yah works like a charm now!

• @AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

>

Testing a bit more, and there are definitely a few issues. The automation panel is not showing the data in the right place, so editing is best done in the piano roll CC pane for now. Otherwise, mostly peachy.

Also, I think I might make my own CC cheat sheet in a note-taking app and use it in slide over for reference. That'll work.

• @aaronpc said:

@AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

>

Testing a bit more, and there are definitely a few issues. The automation panel is not showing the data in the right place, so editing is best done in the piano roll CC pane for now. Otherwise, mostly peachy.

Also, I think I might make my own CC cheat sheet in a note-taking app and use it in slide over for reference. That'll work.

The nice thing with Modstep is you can make a template for ccs and name them so its a one time setup.

• @AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

@AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:

>

The nice thing with Modstep is you can make a template for ccs and name them so its a one time setup.

Oh wow i get it... Modstep using Au control numbers, not ccs...

• Here's the cheat sheet PDF if'n anyone's interested. I put it in Documents and use it in Slide Over.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9233744/ruismaker_fm_guide_ap2.pdf

• edited September 2016

@aaronpc said:
    Here's the cheat sheet PDF if'n anyone's interested. I put it in Documents and use it in Slide Over.

Cool, thanks man! Yah i have been bouncing back and forth between cubasis and modstep. I think once cubasis improves its midi navigation in the next update it will likely be the winner for me for my Ruis needs.

• @AudioGus said:

@aaronpc said:
    Here's the cheat sheet PDF if'n anyone's interested. I put it in Documents and use it in Slide Over.

Cool, thanks man! Yah i have been bouncing back and forth between cubasis and modstep. I think once cubasis improves its midi navigation in the next update it will likely be the winner for me for my Ruis needs.

Yeah, I figure suffering through that scrolling mess a while longer is still more productive for me than jumping down the Modstep rabbit hole.