Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
SynthMaster One 1.3.7 Update
Beside what is written below, it also adds "reset to default" for all buttons that I checked.
This make the Synth finally usable, as you can modify and reset settings.
- Added new AUv3 skins for 11 inch and 12.9 inch iPads
- Added MIDI learn for discrete controls
- Added MIDI learn for modulation amount knobs
- Added context menu for modulation amount knobs
- Favourite icon is now displayed next to the preset name
- Piano keyboard is now showing notes triggered from MIDI input devices
- OSC/LFO waveform menus now drill down to show the selected waveform
- Tapping on treeview control's items select the incorrect node
- Analog synth tunings are one semitone down
- When user synchronizes favourite presets to the cloud, the favourite presets list is cleared until the next run
- Menus should not close when user taps on the built-in keyboard