2018 - just another year, or, a breaktrough for the iOS?
Now that 2017 almost is over I want to say happy Christmas and happy new year!
What to expect for 2018?
- Propellerhead Reason Mobile?
- Garageband Pro?
- Roland iD50?
- IK Multimedia goes AUv3 on every app (Sampletank etc.)?
- 8-core iPad Pro with 8GB RAM and 1TB, and, a velocity sensitive screen?
- Moog going AUv3 on more apps?
- Fabfilter join the AUv3 trend and begin with Pro-R plugin?
- Auria Pro version 4 with an overhaul of the GUI, with fabulous new functions?
- Cubasis 3.0 with updates that can match Auria Pro? Busses etc...
- Native Instruments releasing Kontakt Player 1.0 for iPad with an online store to buy incredible sample libraries?
Keep dreaming - all Audiobusses!