Can you change Audiobus presets via MIDI Program change?

Since midiflow for audiobus cant send program changes, does audiobus respond to midi program changes?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • Not at this time but it's on the proverbial list.

• Hey I just purchased this app hoping for a software that responds to PC changes. Has this been implemented? If not, please please make this app able to accept PC changes from a foot controller. The iPad is one of many instruments in my rig.

• I’ve not gotten to this yet, no: there are some pretty tricky (well, time-consuming, anyway) parts to building this functionality in, and there’s simply not been time. It remains something I want to do, but it’s going to be a little while, I’m afraid.

• Hey I've been real happy with Audiobus, really brings everything together well. I was just wondering if we can get an approximate ballpark time to expect this feature? This is the one feature I'm eagerly waiting for. Thanks

• I've requested this feature in AUM and BM3 as well. Feels like an absolute must for live use.

• oh wow, I just asked this same question on Facebook.
    So I am guessing you still can't do Program Changes with Presets in AudioBus?
    I actually bought AudioBus assuming I could get Program Changes to work...my bad. :(
    Seems like an essential feature if you plan to use this in a live setting.
    Since I am new here I am hoping I am wrong.

• Yes, essential for live use but we are not there yet...