Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

At last! Logic Pro X with our darling Alchemy Synth!

12346»

Comments

• Alchemy is also in Mainstage 3 if you're not ready to spend $200 for Logic. $30 for Main Stage.

• @knewspeak said:

Get that Mac cranked up, the fan to blow out the dust and have fun.

I'm hoping to give it a blast tonight - just finishing a day of additional content downloads. My initial 300 Alchemy preset list has so far reached 2388 - Christmas has come early to the Monzo household...

• @monzo said:

@knewspeak said:

I'm hoping to give it a blast tonight - just finishing a day of additional content downloads. My initial 300 Alchemy preset list has so far reached 2388 - Christmas has come early to the Monzo household...

Auditioning on average 4 presets per minute, should make for about 10 hours of fun, just make a note of the presets you like, if you take yor time auditioning them, it could be Christmas by the time you get through! Merry Christmas!

• @knewspeak said:

@monzo said:

@knewspeak said:

Auditioning on average 4 presets per minute, should make for about 10 hours of fun, just make a note of the presets you like, if you take yor time auditioning them, it could be Christmas by the time you get through! Merry Christmas!

Final count 3109! I had a go through a couple of hundred - exceptionally good but don't think I'll go through them all tonight :)

• @monzo, all in one night could make for an alchemical hangover!

• edited November 2015

@knewspeak said:
    @monzo, all in one night could make for an alchemical hangover!

...and when you factor in the 8 different variations for each preset, it means there are 24,872 patches to get through. I could be some time...