Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Logic Pro] Tips, Favourite Features, Discoveries and Surprises

14567810»

Comments

• @FordTimeLord said:
    I’ve lost hours just running Audiothing’s Noises into StepFX. It’s really hypnotic and lovely.

I knew there'd be a reason to read this thread from the start :) Thank you. Led me to this chap's (very low-key) Step FX tut which is for desktop, but gets the job done of course...thanks again.

• Has anyone discovered how to real-time switch articulations? So far this seems to be a bug/unimplemented feature

• @realdawei said:
    Has anyone discovered how to real-time switch articulations? So far this seems to be a bug/unimplemented feature

I’m not at my Logic iPad at the moment, but, isn’t this you are looking after?

• edited June 2023

@ErrkaPetti said:

@realdawei said:
    Has anyone discovered how to real-time switch articulations? So far this seems to be a bug/unimplemented feature

Yes found this a while ago but thus far doesn’t actually work. The key switch mapping doesn’t respond. Seems it could be a bug

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@FordTimeLord said:
    I’ve lost hours just running Audiothing’s Noises into StepFX. It’s really hypnotic and lovely.

I knew there'd be a reason to read this thread from the start :) Thank you. Led me to this chap's (very low-key) Step FX tut which is for desktop, but gets the job done of course...thanks again.

It’s lovely isn’t it? Cheers for the video link, I’ll check that out. So far I’ve just been preset surfing with it but would be nice to have a better understanding of what it’s doing 👍

• @realdawei said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@realdawei said:

Yes found this a while ago but thus far doesn’t actually work. The key switch mapping doesn’t respond. Seems it could be a bug

What’s happening when you switch on the “Dynamics Via Ctrl” in the GUI for Studio Horns?

• @realdawei said:

Yep, pretty sure it’s a bug… Works fine on Mac

Have reported it a few weeks back

• @zzrwood said:

@realdawei said:

Yep, pretty sure it’s a bug… Works fine on Mac

Have reported it a few weeks back

Arggg…so close to perfection