Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WoodTroller by Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio

12346»

Comments

• @woodman said:
    @solncekreeze : ah ok, see what you mean, not possible right now but I think that is a very nice idea.
    I 'll start adding this right away. If you send me your email, I will add you to the TestFlight so you can check it out as soon as I have something (next week).

Good))) I sent it in messages. I also understood with layers-paired with WoodSynth. If you can adjust several parameters with one click, it will be great.

• @solncekreeze : just submitted a new TestFlight version (for approval) :

Added possibility to control several rotaries (and hence midi CC’s) at the same time by moving on the keyboard.

• CC74 lane can now be directed to any rotary (which can send up to 6 midi CC's with different range).
    • CC74 lane can be directed to Morph X or Y.
    • Pitch Bend can be directed to Morph X.

I hope that this is the functionality you were looking for ? let me know.
    Woodman

• @woodman said:
    @solncekreeze : just submitted a new TestFlight version (for approval) :

Added possibility to control several rotaries (and hence midi CC’s) at the same time by moving on the keyboard.

• CC74 lane can now be directed to any rotary (which can send up to 6 midi CC's with different range).

Woodman

I'll check it out if possible. Not updated yet)

• @woodman said:
    @solncekreeze : just submitted a new TestFlight version (for approval) :

Woodman

I've updated, but I can't figure out how it works. How to assign multiple parameters to the keyboard. One team is assigned as before. What should I do in the settings? Or what kind of assignment algorithm is it through midi learn?

• @solncekreeze :

• set in Advanced the Midi CC74 cmd to rotary (and the CC74 nr to the rotary number) , in the rotary settings you can send up to 6 midi CC's
    • more visible is to use the Morphing : set the CC74 cmd to Morph Y , press the Morph button to view the morphing panel and now press at least on 2 of the corners (with diff rotary settings) .

in both cases move on the CC74 lane (CC74 button on of course)

• It works) Only synthesizers that support the ability to assign CCnr to any knobs, at least I turned out to have few. Adjusting six knobs with one touch on the keyboard is fine.

• I posted a little vid showing how to control multiple synth params with 1 control in WoodTroller (by using the morphing :smile:

Woodman