Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vocal Tune PRO by Davy Wentzler

12346»

Comments

• @dwrae said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:
    @dwrae Please raise the price. It’s worth every bit of $20+. It’s a niche product, but those who want this tool, they’ll easily see the value.

With all respect, since I raised the price to $9.99, sales fell down, so I'm going to put it to what I thought it should be, which is the same price as AudioTune or perhaps a dollar higher and see what happens. The market ultimately decides the value of a product.

No, WE do 😎 Just do a three-hour promo vid, run an ad campaign AND raise the price, then people will surely begin tracking their vocals on iOS 😂

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Guys, the price on the appstore shows $6.99 and the IAP on the appstore also shows $6.99 does that men the total price for the app is $13.98?

That's a leftover from the V1 version and states "PRO (very old versions only). The app is at V2 now, so I'm pretty sure that the IAP was dropped in favor of the full price. I don't believe I ever did an IAP, and there's no place I can find in the current version to even purchase one.

Be sure you understand the difference between Vocal Tune Pro and Vocal Tune Studio.

• @wim said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    Guys, the price on the appstore shows $6.99 and the IAP on the appstore also shows $6.99 does that men the total price for the app is $13.98?

That's a leftover from the V1 version and states "PRO (very old versions only). The app is at V2 now, so I'm pretty sure that the IAP was dropped in favor of the full price. I don't believe I ever did an IAP, and there's no place I can find in the current version to even purchase one.

Indeed. Unfortunately, I cannot 'remove' the IAP because people who once installed the app before it changed to a paid app wouldn't be able to do the IAP anymore to get the full version. So the listing of the IAP on the App Store will remain confusing unfortunately.

• @drewhino said:
    been using vocal tune pro lately and sounds FANTASTIC but there are some constant clicky/popping sounds that i really cant seem to get rid of… i use it in aum and have tried everything (so it seems). anyone else run into this issue and how did ya fix it? thanks!

What host are you using? I have had pops with vocal tune studio, not pro, only in Logic. Haven’t had that issue with Cubasis.

• @wim said:

@Tones4Christ said:

Be sure you understand the difference between Vocal Tune Pro and Vocal Tune Studio.

Awesome! I kind of thought it might be an App Store Apple issue.

This is a rock solid Developer and we're grateful for his amazing work!

Will definitely get it soon. I just ran out of credits LOL! Man, I've really been enjoying Auria Pro again just doing old school tracking! Play bass, record, play keys, record, guitar record, drums....well, rock drummer to the rescue lol.. then vocals...yikes!!!

Need Auto tune!!! Lol yep. <3

• @cokomairena said:
    Thanks VTP, you make me sing!

I know some people hae auto tune but if it let's you sing what you want I think it's a blessing

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y2iRrqIDg6A

Pretty cool vocal track!

• @Tones4Christ said:

@cokomairena said:
    Thanks VTP, you make me sing!

I know some people hae auto tune but if it let's you sing what you want I think it's a blessing

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y2iRrqIDg6A

Pretty cool vocal track!

Thanks! Haven’t made much music lately, but this plugin is solid