Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Toneboosters app icons poll

13»

Comments

• @Ailerom said:

@david_2017 said:

@Ailerom said:
    These icons are unusable. I can't make music with an app that has icons like this. They need to be more different while containing similarities to link them to one company.

Please highlight satire comments as it is nowadays really tricky to discriminate satire from real content (at least on Twitter) ;)

Too subtle?

Everything is possible :)

Tbh I like the new icon approach

• @david_2017 said:

@Ailerom said:

@david_2017 said:

@Ailerom said:
    These icons are unusable. I can't make music with an app that has icons like this. They need to be more different while containing similarities to link them to one company.

Please highlight satire comments as it is nowadays really tricky to discriminate satire from real content (at least on Twitter) ;)

Too subtle?

Everything is possible :)

Tbh I like the new icon approach

Me too, just like the last one.

• Love it ❤️ Love it ❤️ Love it

• Am I the only one who liked the original ones? (sorry didn’t read through the thread). I felt like a stamp collector when looking at them 😂

Having said that I’m glad that the new ones are graphically similar.

• edited January 2023

@ecou said:
    I really like this new app by TB called SF-1

🎖️ Nice find!

Regardless of that though, they pulled this off quite well. Change is usually hated more than appreciated, which is not the case here. Well done, Toneboosters. 👍

• @Ailerom said:
    These icons are unusable. I can't make music with an app that has icons like this. They need to be more different while containing similarities to link them to one company. But seriously, I'm not being serious.

Did you want to post this to the Bleass Beard synth topic?

• @ervin said:

@Ailerom said:
    These icons are unusable. I can't make music with an app that has icons like this. They need to be more different while containing similarities to link them to one company. But seriously, I'm not being serious.

Nope. Just like these, their icons are fine by me.

• edited January 2023

Just popped in to say the new icons are a huge improvement, much more appealing. The DualVCF is particularly choice.

• Loving this view!!! 😍

• I wish they had a element that would make them all identifiable as TB. The Color is not enough fir my taste.

• @ecou said:
    I wish they had a element that would make them all identifiable as TB. The Color is not enough fir my taste.

How about having "TB" in all the names? That's not enough?

• I think some of you need to get out and get some fresh air… 🤦🏽‍♂️

• @anickt said:
    I think some of you need to get out and get some fresh air… 🤦🏽‍♂️

Fresh air? What’s that? 😀

• @Ailerom said:

@ervin said:

@Ailerom said:

That beard one though. You're a generous person 🙏

• @ervin said:

@Ailerom said:

@ervin said:

@Ailerom said:

That beard one though. You're a generous person 🙏

Meh. Beards? I've seen a lot worse.

• I like the new icons, I'm still getting use to the new colors inside barricade

• @ninobeatz said:

Loving this view!!! 😍

There's one missing from the 'collection' :wink:

• I like the new icons. Thank you TB.