Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All Black Friday 2022 Deals HERE (Desktop + Gear + Samples )

123457»

Comments

• I don’t see any big changes compared to last year. All the big names “stunt” as they did before. Lesson to be learned is; don’t buy from Arturia, IK Multimedia, Waves etc. except for the usual sales. I.m.o. Arturia has the best deal/value for money if you didn’t got it already.

Although it’s just 15%, I jumped on the Noise Engineering VST bundles. Compared to the vintage emulations it’s a very “fresh” set of plugins.

• @jacou said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Anyone buy Waves?

The problem with Waves is that they pretty much every year ask for a rather hefty “upgrade” price for every single product to keep them “compatible”.

Gotcha, dodged that bullet - thank you 🙏🏻

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@audiblevideo said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Black Friday got me, got Arturia V9 after it sat in my cart all week 😂 price was a no brainer at $199 though - Pigments for $69 is also tempting.

Waves bundle is tempting too, so cheap right now… this is the only time buy these high ticket items. Anyone buy Waves?

69$ I have only seen Pigments for 99$

You have to login to your Arturia account for the exclusive $69 deal.

Pigments is so cool. Go get it. What a deal. One of the best software synths of our time and enough retro synths for a lifetime for only 170 bucks.

• @krassmann said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@audiblevideo said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Black Friday got me, got Arturia V9 after it sat in my cart all week 😂 price was a no brainer at $199 though - Pigments for $69 is also tempting.

Waves bundle is tempting too, so cheap right now… this is the only time buy these high ticket items. Anyone buy Waves?

Pigments is so cool. Go get it. What a deal. One of the best software synths of our time and enough retro synths for a lifetime for only 170 bucks.

Agreed

• @krassmann said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@audiblevideo said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

Speaking of retro synths, Korg finally published the MicroKorg as a software synth! It's added to the Collection along with a few other new synths and sold at BF discount there and as standalone: https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_microkorg/ . I wish it came to iOS, but oh well. In any case, just look at it:

• @ervin said:

Speaking of retro synths, Korg finally published the MicroKorg as a software synth! It's added to the Collection along with a few other new synths and sold at BF discount there and as standalone: https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_microkorg/ . I wish it came to iOS, but oh well. In any case, just look at it:

oh man! that synth.. ive no joke had, lost, stolen, broken, borrowed, lent, smashed, spilled, tripped like 20 of those things throughout the years. in fact, i was just gifted one with half the knobs missing just the other day :D

• I picked up a novation circuit tracks for £259 from https://www.westenddj.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Novation+circuit.
    I still think they are great sequencers for iPads and the new packs mean the previous constraints over managing samples etc are no longer a concern. The only drawback is not audio over usb. They are not in stock anymore but available for preorder.

• @krassmann said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@audiblevideo said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

Done, thank you guys 🤩

• edited November 2022

Splice gives away 25 artist sample packs with 7000+ samples for free until November 28th. You need to be a Splice user, because you need to add the packs to your account.

https://splice.com/blog/get-samples-from-top-artists/

Update: Getting the packs is some work. You need to go into every single one of them and click the "get pack" button. But it's really worth. Lots of creative stuff.

• https://www.subsocials.com/sounds?page=4

this boutique sample house / studio makes some really unique and fun stuff. both for ableton and just samples. Highly recommend!

FREE!

• @krassmann said:
    Splice gives away 25 artist sample packs with 7000+ samples for free until November 28th. You need to be a Splice user, because you need to add the packs to your account.

Update: Getting the packs is some work. You need to go into every single one of them and click the "get pack" button. But it's really worth. Lots of creative stuff.

the oliver pack is worth it alone. best drum samples out there

• I don’t get it?! Do I need to have a subscription there? I cannot download the pack except as a subscriber the site tells me 🤔

@shinyisshiny said:

@krassmann said:

• @tahiche said:
    DrumDrops sample packs are 50% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
    These are great sounding kits. Different prices if you get one shots, multiple velocities… I usually get the Single Shots which are 3 velocity samples. I find it enough for most use cases and a good compromise to save on save on iPad space.
    @JanKun @richardyot I found out about the sale by chance after our conversation. Might wanna increase the collection.

Posted originally on the 2022 iOS app sales, but this is probably better.

• Do I need to be in the free trial in order to use them? Are these Samples available for me after the free trail still?
    I think this is over complicated installed in the site.
    Or I am missing something very very obvious

@david_2017 said:
    I don’t get it?! Do I need to have a subscription there? I cannot download the pack except as a subscriber the site tells me 🤔

@shinyisshiny said:

@krassmann said:

• edited November 2022

@david_2017 said:
    Do I need to be in the free trial in order to use them? Are these Samples available for me after the free trail still?

@david_2017 said:
    I don’t get it?! Do I need to have a subscription there? I cannot download the pack except as a subscriber the site tells me 🤔

@shinyisshiny said:

@krassmann said:

Yes, you need to have a splice subscription to access the packs. When you download the packs you have the samples on your drive, so I believe they will survive the subscription cancellation. I haven't cancelled, so I don't know but I do know that they are stored in the splice directory on your computer. Yes, I think you can access the packs during the trial and then cancel your subscription. Also check out the splice bridge plugin for desktop. It allows to play back loops in your DAW adjusted to the tempo and key of your project while you browse them in the splice app - very cool.

• Haha, finally got it. I am not sure if I am on a trial?! It’s giving me the option to “start subscription”. I am not sure. If I can download the samples I can cancel my account again and be sure that no strings are attached.
    Thanks for the pointer! Best wishes!

@krassmann said:

@david_2017 said:
    Do I need to be in the free trial in order to use them? Are these Samples available for me after the free trail still?

@david_2017 said:

@shinyisshiny said:

@krassmann said:

Yes, you need to have a splice subscription to access the packs. When you download the packs you have the samples on your drive, so I believe they will survive the subscription cancellation. I haven't cancelled, so I don't know but I do know that they are stored in the splice directory on your computer. Yes, I think you can access the packs during the trial and then cancel your subscription. Also check out the splice bridge plugin for desktop. It allows to play back loops in your DAW adjusted to the tempo and key of your project while you browse them in the splice app - very cool.

• I haven't got the faintest idea of exactly what it does ("something granular with samples" 🥴), but Traction Novum absolutely fascinates me. It's science fiction. And it's still on BF sale: https://www.tracktion.com/products/novum

• @robosardine said:
    Ampify sale on from 24th Nov till 6th Dec

Apologies - Ampify still had last years web promotion page up - there is to be no Ampify sale this year.

• not music, but …
    Flickr has some sort of special offer on Flickr Pro ending tonight
    If you do, I'm here (I have to post a photo since there's no way in Flickr to share just my profile)
    https://flic.kr/p/2o32ULh

• Oh man, the MicroPitch is tempting

• @Stuntman_mike said:

Oh man, the MicroPitch is tempting

Use plugins for multiple instances.

• I bought the Embertone Concert D piano

Took like 12 hours to download lol

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    I bought the Embertone Concert D piano

Are you in 2022?

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    I bought the Embertone Concert D piano

Not bad, although in China they could probably 3D print the original piano in that time now.