Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All Black Friday 2022 Deals HERE (Desktop + Gear + Samples )

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Another great resource for all the music deals right now

MusicRadar
    Black Friday 2022 Music Deals Directory

Thank you @Poppadocrock!

• Besides the wonderful GX-80-Newcomer, Cherry Audio offers a Voltage Modular deal, if You in that rabbit hole:

75% Off Voltage Modular
    Voltage Modular Core Edition only $50
    Voltage Modular Ignite Edition only $25
    90% Off PSP Audioware Ultimate Modular Collection - Only $49
    Miniverse Module Collection for $20 (regularly $39)
    Rackmode Module Collection for $35 (regularly $99)
    VM900 Collection for $40 (regularly $79)
    VM2500 Collection for $25 (regularly $49)
    SEM Bundle for $15 (regularly $29)

I've been waiting for this PSP-deal for a long time.

https://cherryaudio.com/

• AudioSwift 2 for Mac is 50% off at $9.99 with a Black Friday code. It turns your Apple magic trackpad or built-in MacBook trackpad into a MIDI control surface with tools like sliders, triggers, XY pads, mixing controllers and MPE. Sale goes until December 1st.
    https://audioswiftapp.com/

• @Satie said:
    Besides the wonderful GX-80-Newcomer, Cherry Audio offers a Voltage Modular deal, if You in that rabbit hole:

75% Off Voltage Modular
    Voltage Modular Core Edition only $50
    Voltage Modular Ignite Edition only $25
    90% Off PSP Audioware Ultimate Modular Collection - Only $49
    Miniverse Module Collection for $20 (regularly $39)
    Rackmode Module Collection for $35 (regularly $99)
    VM900 Collection for $40 (regularly $79)
    VM2500 Collection for $25 (regularly $49)
    SEM Bundle for $15 (regularly $29)

I've been waiting for this PSP-deal for a long time.

https://cherryaudio.com/

Wow, just that discounted list runs to $260 . A nice deep rabbit hole indeed 🙂👍

• A quick question for fellow musicians with more insight in desktop world. I am good with synth by now but I am lacking a nice granular synth. Is frms with 36€ my very best option right now?

• I was hoping for digistix 2 but it’s still at 12.99€ ; not so much, maybe…
    Drum Computer full version is at 23.99€ now, compared to 35…
    I’m thinking to buy both, what would you suggest?

• For guitarists and bassists: all Neural DSP plugins 50% off

All Pro Mix Academy courses discounted (single or bundled)

• @david_2017 said:
    A quick question for fellow musicians with more insight in desktop world. I am good with synth by now but I am lacking a nice granular synth. Is frms with 36€ my very best option right now?

Yes, FRMS is great also on desktop. Another recommendation is Arturia’s Pigments 3 which is a really great synth that also sports a granular engine. It is 50% reduced at $99 during BF.

• yeah, its a money thing... I don't have any ;)
    Pigments would be my choice too, but I think FRMS can be really cool... I was not sure if I have overseen something as I just dipped my feet in Desktopland. Thanks mate

@krassmann said:

@david_2017 said:
    A quick question for fellow musicians with more insight in desktop world. I am good with synth by now but I am lacking a nice granular synth. Is frms with 36€ my very best option right now?

Yes, FRMS is great also on desktop. Another recommendation is Arturia’s Pigments 3 which is a really great synth that also sports a granular engine. It is 50% reduced at $99 during BF.

• edited November 2022

Don’t blindly buy the upgrade plan at Bitwig‘s webshop now during the sale. They have silently updated their terms and the upgrade plan is now automatically activated after checkout. There is a workaround by checking the gift option or buying at a 3rd party. WTF, as if the spectral suite fail wasn’t enough. 😡🤬👿

• @david_2017 said:

https://www.audiodamage.com/products/ad055-quanta-2
    Quanta 2 by Audio Damage looks incredible, they have a 40% discount code thing going on for all their desktop stuff till December 5th.
    Code: BLACKBLACK I believe.

There is a great demo video here :

• I'm attempting to develop a synthpop kinda arrangement for Southern Rock and Blues. After 22 years of guitar it's time to accept it's not my spirit instrument. I can play, but I cannot create the sound in my head.

That said I've been looking at:

Equator 2: $150, saving $100
    Pigments: $99, saving $100
    Serum: $189, not on sale, but a great app.

Or any other wavetable or great sound creator apps.

• @david_2017 said:

I’m not an expert but I remember I found this video, a couple of days ago (as a Cubase user I could have Padshop, in case of…)

• edited November 2022

@jayfehr said:
    I'm attempting to develop a synthpop kinda arrangement for Southern Rock and Blues. After 22 years of guitar it's time to accept it's not my spirit instrument. I can play, but I cannot create the sound in my head.

Pigments is even cheaper if you are a registered Arturia user, login for $69 offer!

• edited November 2022

It’s official!

Samples From Mars Sample Bundles are Live! For a limited time!

Everything they’ve ever done is only $49.99. It’s a lot of great content. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for samples, drums, Multisamples, etc… or by year or by type bundle. I got it 2 years ago so pretty soon I’m gonna get it again to catch up on all the great samples I missed. Cheers!

• @krassmann said:
    Don’t blindly buy the upgrade plan at Bitwig‘s webshop now during the sale. They have silently updated their terms and the upgrade plan is now automatically activated after checkout. There is a workaround by checking the gift option or buying at a 3rd party. WTF, as if the spectral suite fail wasn’t enough. 😡🤬👿

Fool me twice...

They really seem to keep dropping the ball these days, don't they.

• @jayfehr said:
    I'm attempting to develop a synthpop kinda arrangement for Southern Rock and Blues. After 22 years of guitar it's time to accept it's not my spirit instrument. I can play, but I cannot create the sound in my head.

i would recommend Vital over serum. Both are great, but Vital is FREE, or extremely cheap if you want all the presets. Free version is just as powerful as serum.

• @krassmann said:

Had a look on the Bitwig site and couldn’t see the automatic activation, unless you check the auto-renew box from 2CO who process their payments. If you accidentally check that, you can login to 2CO and cancel it after the fact. Is this what you were referring to? Also worth noting that based on current exchange rates, you can get the upgrade plan very slightly cheaper on the plug-in boutique website.

• Drum drops have 50% off everything:

https://www.drum-drops.com/

• @ik2000 said:

@krassmann said:

Had a look on the Bitwig site and couldn’t see the automatic activation, unless you check the auto-renew box from 2CO who process their payments. If you accidentally check that, you can login to 2CO and cancel it after the fact. Is this what you were referring to? Also worth noting that based on current exchange rates, you can get the upgrade plan very slightly cheaper on the plug-in boutique website.

No, I don’t mean the auto renewal. I didn’t check that. When I look at my account the new upgrade plan was already activated. The remaining days of my old upgrade plan were added on top. They also updated their terms but nothing warned me about this change before the checkout.

https://www.bitwig.com/support/shop_license_activation/will-my-license-be-automatically-registered-after-purchase-56/

I want a refund and then I‘ll buy at plugin boutique. Then I can still choose when to activate my upgrade plan.

• @krassmann said:

@ik2000 said:

@krassmann said:

No, I don’t mean the auto renewal. I didn’t check that. When I look at my account the new upgrade plan was already activated. The remaining days of my old upgrade plan were added on top. They also updated their terms but nothing warned me about this change before the checkout.

https://www.bitwig.com/support/shop_license_activation/will-my-license-be-automatically-registered-after-purchase-56/

I want a refund and then I‘ll buy at plugin boutique. Then I can still choose when to activate my upgrade plan.

Ahh, I understand what you mean now. That’s not the best. I bought from plugin boutique before and didn’t know Bitwig themselves were doing this. Thanks for pointing this out.

• edited November 2022

Black Friday got me, got Arturia V9 after it sat in my cart all week 😂 price was a no brainer at $199 though - Pigments for $69 is also tempting.

Waves bundle is tempting too, so cheap right now… this is the only time buy these high ticket items. Anyone buy Waves?

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    Black Friday got me, got Arturia V9 after it sat in my cart all week 😂 price was a no brainer at $199 though - Pigments for $69 is also tempting.

Waves bundle is tempting too, so cheap right now… this is the only time buy these high ticket items. Anyone buy Waves?

69$ I have only seen Pigments for 99$

• edited November 2022

@audiblevideo said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

69$ I have only seen Pigments for 99$

You have to login to your Arturia account for the exclusive $69 deal.

• edited November 2022

• edited November 2022

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Anyone buy Waves?

The problem with Waves is that they pretty much every year ask for a rather hefty “upgrade” price for every single product to keep them “compatible”.

• @jacou said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Anyone buy Waves?

The problem with Waves is that they pretty much every year ask for a rather hefty “upgrade” price for every single product to keep them “compatible”.

Couldn’t agree more. Avoid.