Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PSA: Black Friday sales are one month away. What are you holding off for?

2»

Comments

• I’m holding off on all the recent big app releases lately to see if any go on sale for Black Friday. Vatanator Pro is the one I’m looking at the most. But the GSI apps as well

• edited October 2022

Not much on the iPad front, (got them al!) but I’m interested in Mini D for my Akai Force, which with the recent 3.2 update just keeps getting better. The Model D on iPad is one of my go tos , so this looks like fun.

• Hmmm, maybe Fabfilter Pro-Q 3...

• @Krupa said:
    That new Bambach Hainbos thing 😁

I don't think that's going to be out before the end of November, mate

As far as wishlist goes:

I'm fancying some hardware emulations like the ones I tend to turn to on desktop

• a decent Pultec but am not sure about whether Klev's Goto or the RRS one is the way to go (or maybe there are others I'm not aware of)
    • an LA2A -
    • Neve 1073

Mixbox CS IAP purchase at half price would cover a lot of bases but I'd rather have separate units

Fosfat looks/sounds like a lot of fun too

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@Krupa said:

sad, but maybe for the better, as the budget is probably gonna get blown on them moogs this month anyhoo

• @Krupa said:
    sad, but maybe for the better, as the budget is probably gonna get blown on them moogs this month anyhoo

I can't decide if I'm disappointed they didn't release them on iOS or almost relieved (on behalf of my bank balance). A gang of iOS 'foogers would be an absolute delight though

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@Krupa said:

I can't decide if I'm disappointed they didn't release them on iOS or almost relieved (on behalf of my bank balance). A gang of iOS 'foogers would be an absolute delight though

Yeah they’d definitely be great on iPad, almost like the real thing. They’re one more thing I talked myself out of back in the day that I wish I’d spent the cash on instead of weed and beer though 😅

• @Hursoom said:
    Lumafusion and drum computer. Maybe a couple of lumbeat ones if they go on sale.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on Luis putting all his Lumbeat apps on Black Friday sale. His sales typically are 24 hour flash events that are good only on a single app.

In fact, on one Black Friday week (2014), he actually raised the price of Rock Drum Machine from $3.99 to $9.99!

That being said, on Black Friday of last year he put iBassist on sale for four full days, and in 2020 he placed Brazilian Drum Machine on Black Friday sale for two days — so perhaps there is reason for hope!

That being said, anytime you hear about a Lumbeat app on sale, purchase it immediately!

• @Krupa said:
    Yeah they’d definitely be great on iPad, almost like the real thing. They’re one more thing I talked myself out of back in the day that I wish I’d spent the cash on instead of weed and beer though 😅

Ha! I had an MF-101 on a couple of occasions but couldn't warrant keeping it when selling it meant I could buy a whole synth rather than just the filter. I don't regret it as such but I do wish I still had one!

• @dokwok2 said:
    If there's a FabFilter sale, I'll probably buy a bundle.

Same, at least the small Creative bundle which has three effects (Volcano, Saturn and Timeless).

Might also pick up a GeoShred IAP bundle, and I want Mononoke. Those are the first that comes to mind.

Here's a free (with iap for notifications) wish list app some of you might want to consider in preparation for black friday (and beyond):

https://apps.apple.com/se/app/wsh-lst/id1323785754?

• @SNystrom said:

In fact, on one Black Friday week (2014), he actually raised the price of Rock Drum Machine from $3.99 to $9.99!

Damn, if that's from memory I'm impressed. 😄

• Midi Guitar - no hope
    StepPolyArp - no hope
    DrumPerfect Pro - no hope
    Loopy Pro - I think that I will be after shopping before BF this year;)

• I’m buying up every ting out there hard and soft

New studio build for the new year

Just waiting on this house sale

• I’ve been playing with Arturia Synclavier V on my desktop. If Synclavier Go! appears overBF for iOS, I’ll probably cave.

• Is there any chance that the Lifetime IAP in World Synth/Piano goes on sale?

(As an aside, is it Piano or Synth? Everyone — including my device — seems to refer to it as World Synth, but the app store says World Piano. What the heck is going on here.)

(As an another aside… is there any site that allows you to see IAP price change history? App Sliced has price history for normal price but not IAP.)

• I doubt it'll be on a Black Friday sale, but hopefully it'll be out by then with an intro price - but I haven't been as excited for a new app in such a long time as the new BLEASS Megalit synth!

• I’m holding off for a detox-from-music- technology-retreat. Deep in the wilderness, I will undergo a guided meditation and therapy from a shaman after given a steam-hallucinogenic bath.
    But if I can’t find anything on Priceline or Expedia for under 29.99, than I’m definitely getting Loopy Pro!

• @emjay said:
    Low key hoping for DigiStix 2, Muzz and Scatterbrain to go on sale.

Digistix 2 on sale now

• I’m hoping the new instruments in GeoShred go on sale

• Well, if Korg releases a new IAP for Module around Black Friday and it's on sale, I'll definitely dive in and grab that. And if @bleassapp releases Megalit and has a sale, I'll definitely buy that too. Otherwise, I really can't think of anything I'd want. I'm pretty content with what I do have.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I’m holding off for a detox-from-music- technology-retreat. Deep in the wilderness, I will undergo a guided meditation and therapy from a shaman after given a steam-hallucinogenic bath.
    But if I can’t find anything on Priceline or Expedia for under 29.99, than I’m definitely getting Loopy Pro!

Wow.... Let us know how that goes, I could certainly do with one of those.

Appwise, the only thing I really want to see on sale is Lumafusion. Should have bought it when it was down to 20 bucks recently but hesitated

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@Krupa said:

As far as wishlist goes:

I'm fancying some hardware emulations like the ones I tend to turn to on desktop

• a decent Pultec but am not sure about whether Klev's Goto or the RRS one is the way to go (or maybe there are others I'm not aware of)
    • an LA2A -
    • Neve 1073

Mixbox CS IAP purchase at half price would cover a lot of bases but I'd rather have separate units

Fosfat looks/sounds like a lot of fun too

RRS has an update coming combining all three of their Pultec emulations into one unit. I’m in talks with Hornet Plugins to bring their HA-2A to iOS and working on a Blue Stripe 1176 iOS port from a dev I can’t disclose. Good classic hardware emulations are on the way 😎

• @ninobeatz said:
    RRS has an update coming combining all three of their Pultec emulations into one unit. I’m in talks with Hornet Plugins to bring their HA-2A to iOS and working on a Blue Stripe 1176 iOS port from a dev I can’t disclose. Good classic hardware emulations are on the way 😎

That's immense news! I shall hold off on the RRS devices currently out there. Very exciting stuff, thanks!

• I was looking forward to completing my Fabfilter bundle, but App Store is not honoring the discount….

• edited November 2022

@nerVe thats very odd, never seen that before. that it’s showing you the discount in the App Store but upon payment it’s trying to charge regular pricing. Maybe restart device, Maybe give it a day. FF sale is until the 29th. Sometimes the App Store needs to catch up, if that makes sense.

• I'm getting weird bundle prices all the time. Maybe I have 4/5 apps in a bundle, and the last app is priced $4.99 and completing the bundle would cost like $12.99.

• From a buying-apps-on-sale-newbie:
    Is there a prefered way of tracking prices on apps? I assume people don´t go to the app store every day to check…

• Black Friday 2022 will put everyth> @LarsDaniel said:

From a buying-apps-on-sale-newbie:
    Is there a prefered way of tracking prices on apps? I assume people don´t go to the app store every day to check…

https://appsliced.co/