Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PSA: Black Friday sales are one month away. What are you holding off for?

Just a reminder that we are one month out from Black Friday.

This is a good time to make a list, and to perhaps wait before buying anything.

What are you hoping for? I may pick up some UJAM desktop vsts, actually.

Comments

• I wish scaler will be on sale.

• If there's a FabFilter sale, I'll probably buy a bundle.

• Soundtoys rack on desktop. Maybe DM Infiltrator 2 but I’m not sure about that since I’m going to upgrade Shaperbox to version 3 anyway as it is some 30euros or so for existing users.

Baby Audio Crystalline reverb on iOS.

• edited October 2022

I’m holding off on everything this year, already bought too much hard and software. Time to spend some time and truly invest in the stuff I’ve got.

• CozyBlanket (iOS) and Callipeg (iOS perpetual license) if they go on sale. They are not music apps though - one is for retopology and mesh editing and the other for FBF animation.

• I'm not holding out for anything. No money for this kind of stuff now.

• Science Lab stuff for me
    Im hoping Fundemental gets a sale.
    Oh and covatiants.
    And Fabfilter MB if Im feeling wealthy
    Blue Mango Osciliscope and that one that generates waveforms auGen X

• Baby Audio Crystalline reverb and IHNY2
    Timeless 3
    Scaler 2

• I’m thinking SWAM Flute and French Horn.

• AudioLayer
    Beathawk
    Swam instruments
    SampleWiz
    ISymphonic Iaps

• I’d like to finish the Fabfilter bundle and hoping for a sale on Drum Computer mostly. Maybe a good piano app as well

• Korg gadget for me this year, and some of the fab filter stuff..

• Not directly iOS but after having iM1 for so long and wanting those sounds, I'll probably grab the VST this year finally. No more waiting for auv3 for me lol

• Something that will really 'Knock My Socks Off' :sunglasses:

• edited October 2022

NeuralDSP Tone King

Acon Digital Verberate (or possibly Liquidsonics Cinematic Rooms)

• Courtesy of runaway UK inflation, Mrs Monzo told me that the pack of loo rolls she buys that cost £3.99 a few months back, is now 11 quid. So a years worth of those.

App-wise I missed the recent 10 minute Klevgrand sale a few weeks back, so hopefully I can grab Borsta, Pipa, and Brusfri.

• @monz0id said:
    Courtesy of runaway UK inflation, Mrs Monzo told me that the pack of loo rolls she buys that cost £3.99 a few months back, is now 11 quid. So a years worth of those.

App-wise I missed the recent 10 minute Klevgrand sale a few weeks back, so hopefully I can grab Borsta, Pipa, and Brusfri.

Time to pull out ye olde bum cloth again like they did a few generations back - except that using hot water to clean it would probably break the bank lol. UK has gone to pot.... Anyway, that's best saved for the off topic thread I guess

• Low key hoping for DigiStix 2, Muzz and Scatterbrain to go on sale.

• @Gavinski said:

@monz0id said:
    Courtesy of runaway UK inflation, Mrs Monzo told me that the pack of loo rolls she buys that cost £3.99 a few months back, is now 11 quid. So a years worth of those.

Time to pull out ye olde bum cloth again like they did a few generations back -

I’ll pass that tip onto the Mrs, see what she thinks! Though I reckon the old ‘cost of a cup of coffee’ chestnut in relation to app prices, will have to be updated to ‘4 toilet rolls, and ten minutes with the heating on’.

Seriously though, I am lusting after the Klevgrand’s after missing those by a whisker, and tapping out a few beats should keep me entertained during the rolling power-cuts this winter. Happy days!!

• @Samu , some liquid nitrogen and a big hammer should do the trick 🧦🧊🔨

• @GeoTony said:
    @Samu , some liquid nitrogen and a big hammer should do the trick 🧦🧊🔨

Lol, but that would crush my feet too (my foot would freeze if I wear a sock while pouring it on the sock).

It's a 'funny' liquid for sure :sunglasses:

• After last year's mad rampage through the BF sales, I’m curiously not really lusting after much. Struggling slightly more with hardware GAS, but that’s being greatly tempered by what’s happening globally and locally in the UK (‘nuff said). Not that my resolve won’t crumble if something interesting has enough of a price drop…

• Rock Drummer and Ibassist

• A drop in inflation. If that happens I might put the heating on for 5 minutes.

• I'm thinking maybe Loopy Pro...

• That new Bambach Hainbos thing 😁

• Sugar Bytes effects (effectrix, Looperator, wow filter, turnado)

Moebius Lab

Bitjuggler

FAC Bandit

Poly 2 pro IAP

Gestrument Pro IAP

ToneStack Pro IAP

Senode

Augen X

Other Desert Cities

Rymdigare

• @Krupa said:
    That new Bambach Hainbos thing 😁

Ooh, yeah! There goes my resolve…

• Loopy Pro and NAMBU. I need nothing else

• Lumafusion and drum computer. Maybe a couple of lumbeat ones if they go on sale.