Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

echo opera: daily dose of music compilation thread

Comments

• edited October 2023

A collection of experiments and explorations across iPad, Hardware and Desktop in no particular order:

https://on.soundcloud.com/kJyMzC8J8VGtpsYGA

• Great stuff as always.

• @echoopera said:
    A collection of experiments and explorations across iPad, Hardware and Desktop in no particular order:

https://on.soundcloud.com/kJyMzC8J8VGtpsYGA

“Context Over Syntaxt" is a great chillout for relaxation and work. I needed this today a lot. Thank you for sharing this fantastic album! 🤩

• Thanks you @stemshade and @Luxthor for the kind words and giving the tracks a listen 👊🏼™️

• Just catching up… Timeless Wisdom excellent, nice mix of swirly sounds and rhythm. I liked the way Memory as Mirage drifted in an out. Great artwork as usual. Will listen to the others asap 👍

• @GeoTony said:
    Just catching up… Timeless Wisdom excellent, nice mix of swirly sounds and rhythm. I liked the way Memory as Mirage drifted in an out. Great artwork as usual. Will listen to the others asap 👍

Thank you so much for the focused and intentional listening. :)

• Love the work you do in Drambo…reminds me the iPad can be more than just a jamming/fun machine…its a useful tool for production.

• @blakavar said:
    Love the work you do in Drambo…reminds me the iPad can be more than just a jamming/fun machine…its a useful tool for production.

Thank you.

Yeah, Drambo is a magical creation and will always have a special place in my heart...as it freed me to express myself completely...

• A night with Ableton Note:

• McDMcD
    edited October 2023

Your leadership in leveraging a single threat to post creations is something I wish more creators adopted.
    I’m looking at you @linearlineman 2022! (I’m glad you are a happy man that re-discovered true love in your 70’s).

There is a growing community of readers that only come here top get their bugs fixed. Most of us know that that rarely works. But it does impact sales so that’s empowering.

Please keep posting new work @echoopera! you are an inspiration to so many.

• edited October 2023

You are far too kind @McD but i will accept your request and act upon it as often as i can 👊🏼🎚️

Thank you.

• @McD said:
    Your leadership in leveraging a single threat to post creations is something I wish more creators adopted.
    I’m looking at you @linearlineman 2022! (I’m glad you are a happy man that re-discovered true love in your 70’s).

There is a growing community of readers that only come here top get their bugs fixed. Most of us know that that rarely works. But it does impact sales so that’s empowering.

I’ve been telling that to him for years…err wait, I mean months lol!

No seriously echo started me off with most of my help early on with iOS and I consider him one of the best dRambo artists . If anyone recalls my first posts ever were on dRambo (I mean on Beepstreet) and I credit echo and gravitas for helping me get to where I have. (Fwiw Wim helped me almost everything else non dRambo so props to all of you). Part of the reason I don’t put a lot of my stuff up is because of guys like echo and gravitas and jdp make it look shameful (lmao and also seriously not pleased with myself after 8 months of on and off work) but echo is an inspiration as far as his work consistency

I don’t know if anyone heard echos last album but it’s a (laidback) banger, and he’s a very cool dude too, which is most important to try to be a good person on a human level , not to get philosophical

• @dreamcartel said:

@McD said:

I’ve been telling that to him for years…err wait, I mean months lol!

No seriously echo started me off with most of my help early on with iOS and I consider him one of the best dRambo artists . If anyone recalls my first posts ever were on dRambo (I mean on Beepstreet) and I credit echo and gravitas for helping me get to where I have. (Fwiw Wim helped me almost everything else non dRambo so props to all of you). Part of the reason I don’t put a lot of my stuff up is because of guys like echo and gravitas and jdp make it look shameful (lmao and also seriously not pleased with myself after 8 months of on and off work) but echo is an inspiration as far as his work consistency

I don’t know if anyone heard echos last album but it’s a (laidback) banger, and he’s a very cool dude too, which is most important to try to be a good person on a human level , not to get philosophical

Many thanks for the kind words. Just trying to share my little bit of light from my corner of the universe with the world.

Keep up the music making and each day something new will click. Practice practice practice is the key to the gateway of music creation.

• Latest Album on Streaming Now

Apple Music
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/emergence/1712991857

Spotify
    https://spotify.link/XKV406hh7Db

Thank you for the support 🙏🏼🎚️

• trying some mildly generative experiments in Ableton today:

• Some hardware fun today:

• @echoopera said:
    trying some mildly generative experiments in Ableton today:

Very cool. A real whopper! I need to try something like this. Nice work… or play!

• I have followed your lead on adding new work to a themed thread… I think the work tends to get less attention but it does help
    isolate an audience that takes the work seriously. You get less “Cool stuff” comments and more engaging feedback, I think.

But I must admit I tend to go through periods where I pick a couple new creations off the front page and let the rest that I didn’t see just roll off into the big database in that datacenter in the sky.

I always get some value out of an @echoopera project… the quality and attention to details is always there.

• Thanks as always for the great words of encouragement @McD

Just trying to spread my light from my little part of the world 👊🏼🎚️

• On holiday this week, and took on a challenge via the iPadbeatmaking Discord channel, and well, I ran with it:

As always, thanks for watching.

• edited November 2023

Keep up the good work. We’re all behind you.

• Keeping up the good work @LinearLineman by flipping myself in Ableton Note:

• That’s beautiful @echoopera. Have great holidays!

• Very much enjoyed the music and video on Distant Colours 👌

• Thank you @LinearLineman @GeoTony for the kind words.

• @echoopera Always an inspiration. Also: I take it that you don't spend hours and hours on the accompanying visuals, so you're making deft visual choices as well as sonic ones.

• Another day of Deluge fun:

• Friday Night Chillout Vibes:

• Happy Sunday vibes for your late night: