Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

echo opera: daily dose of music compilation thread

Comments

• You are most welcome @Mountain_Hamlet and thanks for the kind words 👊🏼™️

• Enjoyed that last one … -4 degrees here tonight so it resonates… when the ‘clicky’ sounds first started (listening with headphones) I was looking around the room to see what was making the noise 😊

• @GeoTony said:
    Enjoyed that last one … -4 degrees here tonight so it resonates… when the ‘clicky’ sounds first started (listening with headphones) I was looking around the room to see what was making the noise 😊

Brrrr...chilly chilly...glad I was able to make you question your surroundings with my track :)

• edited December 2022

Something mellow to chill inside with today:

and another:

Thanks for listening.

• Decided the remix the last track in Drambo. I like where this one landed:

• https://youtube.com/shorts/NDw2wIFgFQ0?feature=share

Loopy Pro project in the YouTube description 🙏🏼💗

• Liked that last Drambo remix track… with headphones on the percussion track sounded like a woodpecker pecking the centre of my head … 🐧 (couldn’t find a woodpecker)

• Some OP-1f + AUM love on this rainy day in Cali:

• I was on a flight yesterday when i composed this short little track and decided to take it into QuickSampler to see where i could take it.

In the video i show the original track and in the follow up in the video i show it transformed via QuickSampler and internal effects.

I’ll try and do a walk thru soon.

Thanks as always for watching and let me know if you have any questions. 👊🏼🎚️

• edited June 2023

Chasing that state of flow again:

• Got this gang together today:

And ended up here:

• Having a go with Loopy Pro+Deluge+OP-1f:

Be sure to check the Video Description for the link to the project file if you like the sound of the samples.

• So many beautiful things happening here ! Thank you for sharing

• It’s like waking up in Pandora.

• Many thanks @JanKun and @Blipsford_Baubie I should have an update to the sample set with some new additions set to the drums I captured...So much fun jamming this way.

• edited July 2023

Another little groove collection:

Link to project in YouTube description as well 🙏🏼🎚️

• And one more:

• @echoopera said:
    Decided the remix the last track in Drambo. I like where this one landed:

I've accidentally mixed both your latest groove collection with your above project from Dec '22 and I liked it!

I guess that most listeners fall into such a relaxed state that it's hard to reply at all.
    So here's my praise: Thanks for your very enjoyable tracks! 😃

• Thanks @rs2000 for the reply and taking the time to get lost in my work 🙏🏼🎚️

• @echoopera said:
    Having a go with Loopy Pro+Deluge+OP-1f:

Be sure to check the Video Description for the link to the project file if you like the sound of the samples.

Very good work.
    I must admit, due to having to little time on hands I never check the Creations subforum, should visit here more often.

• A new track to kick start a chill weekend:

• Missed the weekend but still a very good track on a Tuesday 👌

• edited July 2023

It's a bit of a cloudy day today, so I needed to shine some light on the occasion:

• getting into another state tonight:

• edited July 2023

Today has started off really really well, and here’s a morning vibe to kick start your day:

Be sure and check the YouTube description for a link to the project file and samples if you like the vibe 🙏🏼🎚️

Todays final mix on SoundCloud:
    https://on.soundcloud.com/9VFd5p5jNY8TEEo1A

• This last one is excellent 👍 enjoyed it a lot… keep up the good work 😊

• Thanks as always for giving my vibes a listen and extra thanks for the feedback 🙏🏼🎚️ @GeoTony

• What's a Tuesday without some fun sounds from the OP-1F and PlayBeat 3:

• edited August 2023

I'm starting a workflow process of using the MPC One + OP-1F to compose tracks. Todays study was to see how the Looper fit in to my workflow with this setup.

I used a handful of rephazer's latest OP-1F patches for the following track:

You can grab the MPC Project here. It's not mastered at all, and is just a RAW mix of the song.
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0c2Bqr3u_oxOrbv7EuWyCkGCw#MPC-Looper

If you don’t have an MPC or don’t use the MPC desktop software, grab the file anyway since the RAW samples are contained in the project directory. :)

As always, thanks for given it a listen!

• Having some time tonight with Drambo: