Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How I make lo-fi ambient “tape” loops using koala sampler.

2»

Comments

• @sevenape said:

@el_bo said:
    Enjoyed this a lot. Really helpful and ver inspiring. Will no doubt watch it again, very soon :)

Thank you so much 😊 I’m just glad to be of some use!!! Haha!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You make really cool music ergo you are a musician. And now you've added an excellent cut-to-the-chase workflow tutorial. Looking forward to the next one ;)

• @sevenape said:
    Hello. I’ve recently had a couple of people asking me on Reddit and YouTube how I make ambient stuff with koala sampler and so I made a short tutorial. It’s nothing special and I’m not really any kind of expert in anything, but I thought someone might get a kick out of it somehow. Maybe someone just starting out or something.

Anyway here it is, I’m no @Gavinski

Nice tutorial. Thanks.

• @McD said:
    Thank you for spending the time demonstrating your techniques. Koala is great for manipulating audio quickly into new layers of sound.

Thank you for watching!!!! Yes it’s awesome!

@ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, was hoping that the KLF book would be available as an audiobook — I have too many Audible credits to burn. It's not, alas, so I bought and will report back. (Speaking of burning, I hope to learn that the story of the incinerated £1 million was either apocryphal or regretted, lol.)

I do like the "Space" track and really surprised at the invention of the Portals mix.

@el_bo said:

@sevenape said:

@el_bo said:
    Enjoyed this a lot. Really helpful and ver inspiring. Will no doubt watch it again, very soon :)

Thank you so much 😊 I’m just glad to be of some use!!! Haha!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You make really cool music ergo you are a musician. And now you've added an excellent cut-to-the-chase workflow tutorial. Looking forward to the next one ;)

Thank you so much xx

@cyberheater said:

@sevenape said:
    Hello. I’ve recently had a couple of people asking me on Reddit and YouTube how I make ambient stuff with koala sampler and so I made a short tutorial. It’s nothing special and I’m not really any kind of expert in anything, but I thought someone might get a kick out of it somehow. Maybe someone just starting out or something.

Anyway here it is, I’m no @Gavinski

Nice tutorial. Thanks.

Thanks for watching!!

• This was great, @sevenape. I’ll be dropping a few bucks on your album as well, next Bandcamp Friday. Keep ‘em coming.

• @echoopera said:
    @sevenape Brilliant Stuff. Thanks for sharing this. I'm doing this type of exploration now that I'm more comfortable with manipulating samples...so this video is timely, helpful and inspiring.

I used the same sort of technique on this track I made last week:

Thanks for the glimpse behind the curtain as they say!

Cheers!

Where did you snag that vocal? It sounds like one of my raps except with a German accent.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@echoopera said:
    @sevenape Brilliant Stuff. Thanks for sharing this. I'm doing this type of exploration now that I'm more comfortable with manipulating samples...so this video is timely, helpful and inspiring.

I used the same sort of technique on this track I made last week:

Thanks for the glimpse behind the curtain as they say!

Cheers!

Where did you snag that vocal? It sounds like one of my raps except with a German accent.

It’s Carl Jung.

• i know this is slightly off kilter (not ios), but have you all checked out https://www.instagram.com/andy_____black/, who does lots of amazing ambient stuff with the 404.

• @celtic_elk said:
    This was great, @sevenape. I’ll be dropping a few bucks on your album as well, next Bandcamp Friday. Keep ‘em coming.

Thanks very much! You are too kind!! :))

@cuberoo_ said:
    i know this is slightly off kilter (not ios), but have you all checked out https://www.instagram.com/andy_____black/, who does lots of amazing ambient stuff with the 404.

Cheers, following!!!