Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro crashed AUv3

2»

Comments

• Works, Idle mode disabled and 5 instances:

• wimwim
    edited December 2021

Ok, I’m seeing some apps that work fine when played live but that crash when receiving midi from plugins. That’s been reported and I’m sure will get resolved.

• Magellan 2 crashes if you try to use its keyboard inside Loopy Pro maybe a midi issue.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Magellan 2 crashes if you try to use its keyboard inside Loopy Pro maybe a midi issue.

Isn't that the case in some other hosts, too?

• @espiegel123 said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Magellan 2 crashes if you try to use its keyboard inside Loopy Pro maybe a midi issue.

Yes and it's an issue that Yonac has to fix with their apps...
    ...as far as I know they are aware of it.

• @Samu said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Yes and it's an issue that Yonac has to fix with their apps...
    ...as far as I know they are aware of it.

Yer had a feeling it was Yonac bag on this as it’s the first app that’s crashed on my in 3 days of use.