Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Interface for New IPad Pro

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2023

@Schmotown said:

@filo01 said:

MOTU provides a driver for the Mac but none is needed on iOS. I typically play through a chain of at least three or four effects (iPad Pro M1 and Logic Pro) and never notice any latency through the M4. Perhaps if I were Al Di Meola…

Thanks. I'm interested just in iOS. What frequency and sample buffer are you using?

Usually 44.1k @ 256 samples. Occasionally 48k. Always 24-bit bit depth. I don’t think I’ve ever changed the buffer from 256.

Thank you.
    Just my 2 cents: According to Julian Krause's measurement is RTL value 26,5s for Motu M2 at 256 samples @ 48kHz on his PC.

All the interfaces I tried had worse latency on IOS compared to PC.