Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Moog Animoog Z AUV3 Released!

1192021222325»

Comments

• @_smund said:
    I’m also looking for some help with some stuff,
    I never understood the MPE and Single channel functions on the Roli, it seems to do the same stuff, only Glide does not carry chords(usually) in MPE mode, or it jitters more when trying that. Can I has explenation on the difference, can I do different things in Animoog Z switching between the modes?

Regarding the Roli, I thought we already clarified that.

In Single Channel, Roli will work like a normal MIDI controller, sending all messages on the same channel. I expect it sends Polyphonic Aftertouch (per note), not the more common Channel Aftertouch. You can check that with a MIDI monitor; Channel Aftertouch is Dn (hex), Poly is An, where n is the MIDI channel minus 1. I don't know what Roli does for glide in single channel mode; it likely sends one Pitch Bend (En) for all notes. You could check that with a MIDI monitor as well.

In MPE mode, it will send each note on a different MIDI channel. The following modulations will be sent on the same channel as the note: Pitch Bend (glide), Channel Aftertouch, and CC74. Note that it uses Channel Aftertouch, not Polyphonic, even though it only applies to one note (because it's on the same channel as the note). Also, MPE Pitch Bend expects a range of ±48 semitones, where ±2 semitones is conventional for ordinary MIDI. So when you try to glide a chord, each note will respond differently, based on your exact finger positions. You cannot predict the MIDI channel on which a note will appear because the controller uses its own rules to decide that; it's not simple round robin.

The receiving app must be in MPE mode for MPE messages to make sense. Using the controller in MPE mode with a receiver using conventional Omni will produce confusion due to the multiple Pitch Bend, Channel Aftertouch, and CC74 messages.

• Anyone has been able to record to Live (11.1) and have the same result(sound) on playback ?

• Trigger warning hippy shit:
    So where’s the global tuning at in this thang? I bought it because the App Store description said I could tune it up and down ten cents from A=440 but I can’t find it for the life of me

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Trigger warning hippy shit:
    So where’s the global tuning at in this thang? I bought it because the App Store description said I could tune it up and down ten cents from A=440 but I can’t find it for the life of me

"Base frequency" in the Scale settings (one of the three buttons above the keyboard)

• Wow how tf did I miss that I even read THe whole manual. Damn my adhd brain lol

• You know that grab bar control you use to adjust kb range and spacing? It it just me, or did it work a lot better on the old IAA version than it does on the new AU version?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    You know that grab bar control you use to adjust kb range and spacing? It it just me, or did it work a lot better on the old IAA version than it does on the new AU version?

It worked better on the old version.

• edited October 2022

Interesting 🤨 desktop only for now.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Interesting 🤨

Did you get that notification on iOS?

• @auxmux said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Interesting 🤨

Did you get that notification on iOS?

Yes fooled me !

• Just got an email from them about the pedals, that would be awesome if they release them for iOS as well

• All the videos out there now.