Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioShare

13»

Comments

• @j_liljedahl said:

@LeftyChris said:
    Hi @j_liljedahl

I wonder if you’d consider another feature request for AudioShare: I would love a simple MIDI recorder inside AudioShare. Something like Ryouta Kira’s MIDI Recorder with E.Piano:

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1448577506

Basically I would like to be able to make quick MIDI sketches in AudioShare in the same way that I make quick audio recordings in it.

I have all my MIDI files in AudioShare already so it seems like the natural place to record new MIDI ideas. Especially now that AudioShare will have iCloud integration, it would be very useful.

I'll consider that!

Fantastic! Thanks!

• edited September 2023

@j_liljedahl

I am curious: Is there any estimate on when AudioShare 3 will be finished or in beta? Perhaps at some point in 2024? Thanks!

• @LeftyChris said:
    @j_liljedahl

I am curious: Is there any estimate on when AudioShare 3 will be finished or in beta? Perhaps at some point in 2024? Thanks!

No estimate right now, but hopefully a beta later this year!

• @j_liljedahl said:

@LeftyChris said:
    @j_liljedahl

Fantastic, I look forward to it!

• @j_liljedahl said:

@LeftyChris said:
    @j_liljedahl

Instabuy when it lands!

• @Wyvern said:

@j_liljedahl said:

@LeftyChris said:
    @j_liljedahl

Instabuy when it lands!

<3

• @j_liljedahl said:

@LeftyChris said:
    @j_liljedahl

I just wrote a post on your thread about AUM for Mac and remembered that I wanted to follow up on this too and ask you if AudioShare 3 is nearing beta. Looking forward to it!

• edited January 29

@LeftyChris said:
    People still love AudioShare!

https://omniphonix.com/ios-musician-awards/?

There must be some kind of mistake here... no mention of Logic Pro? What about the "Favorite Rent-An-App Award"...? :smiley:

• I like audioshare. I love to see what the future brings.