Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundSaw by Igor Vasiliev [available now]

13»

Comments

• @Toastedghost said:

@gsm909 said:

@Toastedghost said:

@rud said:
    @Toastedghost OK, subscribed and bought Beatcutter thanks to you. Wish me luck....

Good for you… will twist your nuts for a while and then the pennies drop.
    Just bought Soundsaw… damm resitance is useless!
    Seems though if you have more than one open at a time they seem to interfere with each other… is this normal?

I have loads of glitching with more than 1 open at a time.
    Adding 1 instance to a project increases cpu by a few %, adding a second glitches out like crazy with cpu maxed out
    Air2 latest iOS

I have an ipad air 3rd gen not experienced these glitches. Do you have many things open at the same time? Using AUM or Audiobus or Standalone?
    If problem persists contact the dev.
    Are you talking about multipule copies of Beatcutter?
    Or Multi Bus Audio instances?
    I primarily use Beatcutter with wav files.

I think he was referring to Soundsaw, no?

• @Gavinski @Toastedghost , yes I was referring to multiple instances of Soundsaw

• Here is my Live Stream from Last Night for SoundSaw, hope you enjoy🙂

• @gsm909 said:
    @Gavinski @Toastedghost , yes I was referring to multiple instances of Soundsaw

Sorry guys its hot and my brain is melting.

• i really love the apps from ivor...

i still have SoundScaper and BeatCutter and love them for my experimental sound sculptures... yesterday I bought SoundSaw and it’s also great! Here is my first experience with an accidental fieldrecording and a kick through SoundSaw with LFO modulated effect-parameters...

• @banalytic said:
    i really love the apps from ivor...

i still have SoundScaper and BeatCutter and love them for my experimental sound sculptures... yesterday I bought SoundSaw and it’s also great! Here is my first experience with an accidental fieldrecording and a kick through SoundSaw with LFO modulated effect-parameters...

Really great.

• @Gavinski said:
    Definitely Igor’s easiest app to use yet, but certainly not lacking in the experimental department! Here I am using it fully wet and I think it is clear to see that this can make sounds that neither Saturn nor Bleass Saturator would be capable of @lazyass

Free copy here, with other free copies on my Twitter and Insta:

Sold, thank you as always @Gavinski!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@Gavinski said:
    Definitely Igor’s easiest app to use yet, but certainly not lacking in the experimental department! Here I am using it fully wet and I think it is clear to see that this can make sounds that neither Saturn nor Bleass Saturator would be capable of @lazyass

Free copy here, with other free copies on my Twitter and Insta:

Sold, thank you as always @Gavinski!

Cheers Mike!

• SoundSaw update v1.3

This update makes SoundSaw a truly universal iOS and macOS application. It can work on iPhone and iPad as well as Mac / MacBook with M1 chip (and later). On macOS the SoundSaw can works both as a standalone application and as an Audio unit (AUv3) with DAWs and audio unit hosts like Ableton Live, Logic Pro, GarageBand, MainStage, Cockos Reaper, Plogue Bidule, Hosting AU, etc. All application features are available on macOS, including MIDI support and audio unit parameters.

Also in this update:

• Added MIDI support.
    • Adapted to work on macOS as a standalone and as an AUv3 plugin.
    • App setting to restore parameters for audio unit.
    • Optimization of the audio engine.
    • Built-in description has been updated.
    • Minor bugs were fixed.
  • Good stuff!