Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundSaw by Igor Vasiliev [available now]

Comments

• @audiblevideo said:
    @Svetlovska soupçon - bravo and thank you its not often I have to look a word up

You should watch Frasier—it’s how I expanded my vocabulary. Including soupcon! ;)

• @ervin said:
    Given the surprising lack of the usual over-the-top euphoria regarding Igor's latest effort, one has to conclude that the fans are still too busy trying to figure out Beatcutter. 😉

haha guilty as charged

(I did get SoundSaw though and excited to try it!)

• I will buy it eyes closed because all he does is work of genius

• Distortion. Must buy all distortion. >:)

• Epic. Thanks Igor

• @audiblevideo said:
    @Svetlovska soupçon - bravo and thank you its not often I have to look a word up

Me too... and it means what I assumed it means: "a hint". It's used a lot in cooking videos
    like "a pinch": A small addition.

• @CalCutta said:

@ervin said:
    Given the surprising lack of the usual over-the-top euphoria regarding Igor's latest effort, one has to conclude that the fans are still too busy trying to figure out Beatcutter. 😉

haha guilty as charged

(I did get SoundSaw though and excited to try it!)

Beatcutter is complicated but worthwhile if you put the time in as anyone who has seen my experiments will know.
    So yes I will at sometime buy Soundsaw but there are still too many apps I want right now and little cash to spare.

• still just want FieldScaper AU!!

• edited July 2021

@shinyisshiny said:
    still just want FieldScaper AU!!

+1000.. but SoundSaw is pretty nice though!

• I can attest it sounds great with accordion app!

• edited July 2021

Sounds really good. The closest app to this one would be Turnado. Now that I think it would be nice if it had something like the Dictator so you can fade in and out through different presets, that would be cool. Sorry Turnado can't be since Turnado has many more effects.. What about having a pad like in Elastic FX? That would be great too

• Igor’s the man. Sold.

• I haven't used Beatcutter yet. Bought it a while ago, but I'm loving this. Feed it anything plus delay and reverb and enjoy.

• I can't test it properly until next weekend so I would be greatful if someone will compare it to saturn and bleass saturator.

• @Prog1967 said:
    Sounds really good. The closest app to this one would be Turnado. Now that I think it would be nice if it had something like the Dictator so you can fade in and out through different presets, that would be cool. Sorry Turnado can't be since Turnado has many more effects.. What about having a pad like in Elastic FX? That would be great too

Yes, dictator would be so welcomed. great idea!

• Thanks for the sound tests. Not for me, but it’ll find its audience.

• Definitely Igor’s easiest app to use yet, but certainly not lacking in the experimental department! Here I am using it fully wet and I think it is clear to see that this can make sounds that neither Saturn nor Bleass Saturator would be capable of @lazyass

Free copy here, with other free copies on my Twitter and Insta:

• @auxmux said:
    I haven't used Beatcutter yet. Bought it a while ago, but I'm loving this. Feed it anything plus delay and reverb and enjoy.

Watch Gavinski’s tutorials on Beatcutter, I love it, probably my favourite app. Takes time to learn but thet is rewarded with sonic satisfaction!

• Having a lot of fun with SoundSaw and the new Agonizer beta and Sideband Remix ! SoundSaw actually does a lot more than destructive stuff pretty impressive worth the price of a beer.

• @Toastedghost said:

@auxmux said:
    I haven't used Beatcutter yet. Bought it a while ago, but I'm loving this. Feed it anything plus delay and reverb and enjoy.

Watch Gavinski’s tutorials on Beatcutter, I love it, probably my favourite app. Takes time to learn but thet is rewarded with sonic satisfaction!

Thanks! When I made that video I didn't yet properly understand the matrix anywhere near as well as I later did. So well worth watching this one too

• @Toastedghost said:

@auxmux said:

Im thinking for along time getting Beatcutter, whatched Gavinsky and some stuff you did with itand i like it for chaos or some background texture. But could similar things not be done with scatterbrain/looperator and some fx like soundzaw or does Beatcutter something special(maybe the matrix)?

• @Nathi94 said:

Im thinking for along time getting Beatcutter, whatched Gavinsky and some stuff you did with itand i like it for chaos or some background texture. But could similar things not be done with scatterbrain/looperator and some fx like soundzaw or does Beatcutter something special(maybe the matrix)?

• @Toastedghost Thanks, some great textures on those tracks. Especially in the beginning of the first track :smile:

• @Toastedghost OK, subscribed and bought Beatcutter thanks to you. Wish me luck....

• edited July 2021

@rud said:
    @Toastedghost OK, subscribed and bought Beatcutter thanks to you. Wish me luck....

Good for you… will twist your nuts for a while and then the pennies drop.
    Just bought Soundsaw… damm resitance is useless!
    Seems though if you have more than one open at a time they seem to interfere with each other… is this normal?

• @auxmux said:

Same. Actually forgot about beatcutter. I think that’s another one that apple decided I didn’t have enough room for, and> @Gavinski said:

@Toastedghost said:

@auxmux said:

Thanks! When I made that video I didn't yet properly understand the matrix anywhere near as well as I later did. So well worth watching this one too

Holy crap I’ve gotta reinstall beatcutter!

Bought soundSaw!

• edited July 2021

@Toastedghost said:

@rud said:
    @Toastedghost OK, subscribed and bought Beatcutter thanks to you. Wish me luck....

Seems though if you have more than one open at a time they seem to interfere with each other… is this normal?

I have loads of glitching with more than 1 open at a time.
    Adding 1 instance to a project increases cpu by a few %, adding a second glitches out like crazy with cpu maxed out
    Air2 latest iOS

• It's Igor. That's all I need to know to ensure a purchase.

• edited July 2021

@gsm909 said:

@Toastedghost said:

@rud said:

I have loads of glitching with more than 1 open at a time.
    Adding 1 instance to a project increases cpu by a few %, adding a second glitches out like crazy with cpu maxed out
    Air2 latest iOS

I have an ipad air 3rd gen not experienced these glitches. Do you have many things open at the same time? Using AUM or Audiobus or Standalone?
    If problem persists contact the dev.
    Are you talking about multipule copies of Beatcutter?
    Or Multi Bus Audio instances?
    I primarily use Beatcutter with wav files.