Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3.3 state saving issues not fixed = unreliable DAW? - FIXED IN NEXT 3.3.1 UPDATE

2»

Comments

• @4pockets_paul said:
    I also have an issue with my latest app under development. It seems that when you exit Cubasis it is not saving state properly, but when you switch song it does save. So to make settings stick, switch to another song prior to closing definately helps.

Hi Paul, hope you’re going well!! :) The issue has been fixed since a while now, so you shouldn’t have this behavior at all.

• FPCFPC
    edited March 2023

@4pockets_paul said:
    I also have an issue with my latest app under development. It seems that when you exit Cubasis it is not saving state properly, but when you switch song it does save. So to make settings stick, switch to another song prior to closing definately helps.

I only use Cubasis so I never know if it's the AU playing up or Cubasis's fault but, yeah, I get state saving issues quite often. I just make a save within the AU synth or effect (with the same name as the song/track) and manually reload it when I have to.

I just bought Copperhead, I'm loving it and state saving seems fine 😃

• This should be reported @Lars

• @Janosax said:
    This should be reported @Lars

Yeah good call. EG WaveShaper never state saves for me inside Cubasis. There's a few others like Koala that have intermittent problems but I've got so used to patch saving, religiously within the AU that I hardly notice anymore. I suppose that's not really very good in 2023 is it :D

• If anyone has state-saving issues, report them (with a recipe or demonstration) to both the Cubasis and the AU developer. Sometimes, state-saving issues are a bug with the AU…even if it works ok in AUM.

• @FPC said:

@Janosax said:
    This should be reported @Lars

Yeah good call. EG WaveShaper never state saves for me inside Cubasis. There's a few others like Koala that have intermittent problems but I've got so used to patch saving, religiously within the AU that I hardly notice anymore. I suppose that's not really very good in 2023 is it :D

Yes, also found that Koala has intermittent problems state saving. @LFS

• edited March 2023

Zero issues here with various AU like BeatHawk, House Mark I, Bleass Effects, iFretless Bass, Audio Damage and others. I will test Koala too.
    Edit: Koala seems to save state well here on iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Even for effects: