Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free presets for Mixbox... Monthly packs?

Comments

• On my online account it doesn’t have the linnett ones, just popped up in the app but didnt show again after i downloaded them

• edited April 2021

@muzka said:
    On my online account it doesn’t have the linnett ones, just popped up in the app but didnt show again after i downloaded them

I tapped on the 'view' messages and the file got downloaded to download folder in Files.app.
    From there I just long-tap and 'share' to MixBox...

• @Samu said:

@muzka said:
    On my online account it doesn’t have the linnett ones, just popped up in the app but didnt show again after i downloaded them

After clicking "messages" I see blank little window :(

• I’m baffled as well. No email nor any idea how to get one.

• I also do not have mark linett. From the message center it makes me download only John potoker and now message area is empty.

• Closing and reopening the app made the trick😂😂😂

• @NeuM said:

@ervin said:

@ervin said:
    Have done that. They sent about half a dozen emails the other day, but if there was one with download info I missed it. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check again.

The plot thickens - I did get an email with a download link:

And it points to the Potoker presets. :)

Yes, it’s easy to miss. That download button should be much larger! ;)

Sure but the point is there's no sign of the Linnett download... :)

• Yep thats what i did

@Samu said:

@muzka said:

I tapped on the 'view' messages and the file got downloaded to download folder in Files.app.

• @Samu said:

@muzka said:

It's good to see that it's possible... :) still empty message box and Potoker-only email and account resource window here, so I guess now we wait

• Could i share the zip or is it linked to accounts?

• @muzka said:
    Could i share the zip or is it linked to accounts?

I've got the file as well but I think the appropriate action would be to ask @ikmultimedia for permission...
    ...they could also post the link here so they can keep track of who's downloading it ;)
    (I suspect it will pop up in the IK accounts page in a few days or so).

The message is kinda 'Mission Impossible' (This message will self-destruct in...).

• @muzka said:

If you already paid for the app, why in the world would you want to “share” it? Someone else will also need to have the paid app to use the presets.

• @NeuM said:

@muzka said:

If you already paid for the app, why in the world would you want to “share” it? Someone else will also need to have the paid app to use the presets.

While I agree with Samu's approach, IK appears to have botched the rollout, otherwise no talk of sharing would even come up. @muzka you're generous 👏. Let's hope IK manage to get the stuff out to all of us who bought the app and registered it so are eligible.

• I downloaded the Mark Linnet presets the other day, I just went back to my account to get the Potoker presets because I noticed they were missing in MixBox (sure I added them before...), and the Linnet presets wasn’t there. Curious...

• @MAtrixplan said:

@Samu said:

@muzka said:

After clicking "messages" I see blank little window :(

Me too! I send message to IK support. Let’s all send a message to make them move.

• Are the presets any good? Are they worth the effort?

• edited April 2021

@NeuM said:

@muzka said:

I mean share it (presets) with people who bought the app but can't get the link. It's free for those who bought so didn't see the harm

• edited April 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Thanks man!! After countless different tries to find those presets today, it now worked in 2 clicks 😉👍🏻

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:

@uglyskratch said:

@BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Thanks man!! After countless different tries to find those presets today, it now worked in 2 clicks 😉👍🏻

Be my guest ;)

@Samu just saw your message! I don’t see why it should be forbidden to post it here as it’s supposed to be available for all MixBox owners for free and can’t be used in any other app.. that’s why I posted the zip file! do you think I should remove the file ? I don’t want any troubles 😅

I think no problem. Only the handful of people who can’t download it officially will be interested in that file...

• edited April 2021

@BCKeys said:

@uglyskratch said:

@BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Be my guest ;)

@Samu just saw your message! I don’t see why it should be forbidden to post it here as it’s supposed to be available for all MixBox owners for free and can’t be used in any other app.. that’s why I posted the zip file! do you think I should remove the file ? I don’t want any troubles 😅

No, it’s free to people who paid for the app AND signed up for their mailing list. I think you should take your post down. You are basically cheating IK Multimedia. They offer the presets in exchange for information (a customer’s email so they are added to IK’s mailing list). You have no right to interfere in that voluntary transaction between customer and the company. If someone is having issues finding or downloading presets, they should contact the company.

• @BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Thanks! I also didn’t see the new presets, only the Potoker ones, despite registering at the end of December.

• @BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

I think it’s probably asking for trouble posting copyrighted stuff – I’ve removed it

• @Michael, damn, you have eyes everywhere!

• @NeuM said:

@BCKeys said:

@uglyskratch said:

@BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Be my guest ;)

No, it’s free to people who paid for the app AND signed up for their mailing list. I think you should take your post down. You are basically cheating IK Multimedia. They offer the presets in exchange for information (a customer’s email so they are added to IK’s mailing list). You have no right to interfere in that voluntary transaction between customer and the company. If someone is having issues finding or downloading presets, they should contact the company.

This is absolutely correct. OTOH, and I'm clearly speaking hypothetically here, IK has obviously screwed this up by not delivering on their promise to quite a few people who did buy the app and gave their email addresses. @BCKeys simply rectified this for those of us who happened to see his post in time (this part is even more hypothetical, of course) and so should really get some gift or promo code from the company for his services... :)

• edited April 2021

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@BCKeys said:

@uglyskratch said:

@BCKeys said:
    Mark Linnett presets :

Be my guest ;)

This is absolutely correct. OTOH, and I'm clearly speaking hypothetically here, IK has obviously screwed this up by not delivering on their promise to quite a few people who did buy the app and gave their email addresses. @BCKeys simply rectified this for those of us who happened to see his post in time (this part is even more hypothetical, of course) and so should really get some gift or promo code from the company for his services... :)

nothing more nothing less. They definitely screwed up

• I registered Mixbox but still dont get the presets