Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free presets for Mixbox... Monthly packs?

Comments

• No Mark Linnett presets here either.. 🤷‍♂️ @ikmultimedia

• @Prog1967 said:
    I registered Mixbox but still dont get the presets

Contact the company.

• I asked IK Multimedia if they would post the link to the presets here and they said the following:

"We would prefer that users complete the registration and access the presets as intended.

We have since uploaded them to a user's IK User Area on our website as well, so there are multiple ways to obtain this content now."

• @EssexGooner said:
    I asked IK Multimedia if they would post the link to the presets here and they said the following:

"We would prefer that users complete the registration and access the presets as intended.

We have since uploaded them to a user's IK User Area on our website as well, so there are multiple ways to obtain this content now."

They have fixed this. I see the presets on my account

• This month presets by Romesh Dodangoda are not showing up in my Mixbox. Same as last month.

• @ecou said:
    This month presets by Romesh Dodangoda are not showing up in my Mixbox. Same as last month.

Mine was the same, they eventually showed up on the website under ‘download resources’.
    But still no message within the App.

• Like last month nothing on the website either.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The price went back up to $80, and while I thought they were very duplicative of almost every effect in my arsenal and decided not to buy Mixbox, I suddenly feel like I just lost $40 at the beach.

• edited May 2021

@BCKeys said:
    No problem here

That’s interesting. I did not get this notification. Do you have the MixBox CS for iOS or for desktop?

• @ecou said:
    This month presets by Romesh Dodangoda are not showing up in my Mixbox. Same as last month.

Bizarre they’re not sending a notification to the message center within the app itself.

• LOL - amateur hour. Apparently they have good intentions but it's almost like they have no idea how they should go about the logistics and fulfilment of their promise.

In fairness though, they were quick and on point when it was about placing unwanted nagging ads in their apps. THAT was flawlessly executed.

• @ervin said:
    LOL - amateur hour. Apparently they have good intentions but it's almost like they have no idea how they should go about the logistics and fulfilment of their promise.

In fairness though, they were quick and on point when it was about placing unwanted nagging ads in their apps. THAT was flawlessly executed.

Once a company’s sales or marketing department overrules their customer service department, things don’t go well.

• @BCKeys said:

@NeuM said:

@BCKeys said:
    No problem here

That’s interesting. I did not get this notification. Do you have the MixBox CS for iOS or for desktop?

iPadOS Sir !

Very strange. Did you just get the notification? Perhaps they’re doing rolling updates to reduce strain on their servers?

• I got them. Nice!

Here’s how it worked for me. Open Mixbox standalone, make sure you have registered from within the app, I already had so a notification was waiting that I have a message, go to Messages, download zip file, open in Mixbox.

• @gusgranite said:
    I got them. Nice!

Here’s how it worked for me. Open Mixbox standalone, make sure you have registered from within the app, I already had so a notification was waiting that I have a message, go to Messages, download zip file, open in Mixbox.

Nope, no message they also don’t show up in the “my account” section like the last one. Also no e-mail from them. Why do you force people to sign up to you mailing list and then don’t use it for promotion?

But hey, I got an ad now every time I open Syntronik, that worked flawlessly. @ikmultimedia are you trying to make people mad at you? Because that is how you make people mad.

• edited May 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:

@gusgranite said:
    I got them. Nice!

Yes, I’m long date registered too.
    One idea : I never use notifications, I was just thinking that those who use notifications may have missed the notification and that it removes the new message automatically within the app ?

Now, they just messed it up. Didn’t have an notifications today, and the news entry on the website clearly says that the download should be in the downloads section of you profile.

It ain’t though:

• @FloRi89 said:

@BCKeys said:

@gusgranite said:
    I got them. Nice!

One idea : I never use notifications, I was just thinking that those who use notifications may have missed the notification and that it removes the new message automatically within the app ?

Now, they just messed it up. Didn’t have an notifications today, and the news entry on the website clearly says that the download should be in the downloads section of you profile.

It ain’t though:

It took about a week last time so it'll be there I suppose...

I had no issues downloading it (when I tapped view in MixBox Safari prompted to download the file).

• I see this in app (you should be logged in). But on my IK account I don’t have it yet.

• @Samu said:

@FloRi89 said:

@BCKeys said:

@gusgranite said:
    I got them. Nice!

It ain’t though:

I had no issues downloading it (when I tapped view in MixBox Safari prompted to download the file).

It’s not that I specifically need them, but making a news about that AND and update in the store that specifically references this and then not delivering while being able to flawlessly ad an over the top ad to a payed app causes some irritation to me to be honest.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Samu said:

@FloRi89 said:

@BCKeys said:

@gusgranite said:
    I got them. Nice!

It ain’t though:

It’s not that I specifically need them, but making a news about that AND and update in the store that specifically references this and then not delivering while being able to flawlessly ad an over the top ad to a payed app causes some irritation to me to be honest.

Seems we are thinking exactly the same way about this :)

• I’m having a different issue, how do I “Open In”? I don’t get that option in Files. The closest option to that is “Share” but there is no Mixbox option to choose there.

• @RJB said:
    I’m having a different issue, how do I “Open In”? I don’t get that option in Files. The closest option to that is “Share” but there is no Mixbox option to choose there.

Yes share is correct, you have to share the zip file with Mixbox, that will import the presets.

• @FloRi89 said:

@RJB said:
    I’m having a different issue, how do I “Open In”? I don’t get that option in Files. The closest option to that is “Share” but there is no Mixbox option to choose there.

Yes share is correct, you have to share the zip file with Mixbox, that will import the presets.

Thank-you @FloRi89!

Not the most obvious thing and it was driving me crazy!

• Romesh GTR rack sounds cool with the supplied audio clip. Turn on the effect you want to use.

Gonna try it with my guitar this week end.

• Yes share is correct, you have to share the zip file with Mixbox, that will import the presets.

Thank-you @FloRi89!

Not the most obvious thing and it was driving me crazy!

I know - this is completely stupid. I suspect it's iOS labelling, but I only understood after reading the manual.