Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are you addicted to audiobus forum?

Comments

• edited March 2021

Maybe the forum should be renamed to Michael’s digital blue meth shop!

In all seriousness he has created something special in this forum, it’s addictive for a reason (does that makes him Heisenberg ;) )

• It’s the least worst expensive addiction I’ve ever had 😀

• @wim said:
    Visits: 14,231
    Comments: 13.7K

Nah. I just randomly drop by once in awhile. :D

Only slightly

• @LinearLineman said:
    12,900 visits, 5,200 comments, 360 tracks in the past three years. That’s about 10 visits a day and one new track every three days. I am retired, I am old, I am Spartacus.

That’s an impressive and inspiring level of creativity. Respect!

• I only come for the laughs and the occasional comments.

Joined February 2016
    Visits 6,937

• First!

Oh, ok... it seems like there are 35 people more addicted than I am.

That's kind of a relief tbh.

:)

• edited March 2021

Oooh, Audiobus Forum Top Trumps.... cool.

Something I might actually have a shout in. :)

• Yeah some of you have it really bad.

Username fprintf
    Email
    Joined December 2012
    Visits 1,980

• @fprintf said:
    Yeah some of you have it really bad.

Username fprintf
    Email
    Joined December 2012
    Visits 1,980

You must have forgotten a zero somewhere...

• @mjcouche said:

@fprintf said:
    Yeah some of you have it really bad.

Username fprintf
    Email
    Joined December 2012
    Visits 1,980

You must have forgotten a zero somewhere...

I know, seriously I was surprised it was as low as it was. Maybe I spread my time too thinly between forums (though I just did delete Facebook, so that will cut down on the distractions).

1. yes, definitely addicted
    2. It’s cost me several tens of apps bought over the years that I almost never use
    3. It’s also helped me identify several apps that I use all the time
    4. There are worse things to be addicted to (and I’m not addicted to any of those)
  • edited March 2021

If you’re neglecting regular hygiene and can’t maintain personal relationships, well, then maybe. But I find the forum to be a calming respite, especially from all of the ever more intrusive and ugly ads I must wade through every day.

• Intrepolicious

Visits
    Last Active
    March 2021

I think from 2015 to like around March of 2020, I had only made a handful of visits and maybe one post.

I’ll blame it on the pandemic.

I’m like the guy who was addicted to drinking brake fluid. I can stop any time I want.

• I thought I visited too much 5716 (with some visit while logged off) and thought it was too much...
    But I joined before most of you guys (except @supadom, @fprintf and @SpookyZoo) and you guys surpass my visits by double the number or more :lol:

Now besides appholics anonymous, we gotta have the audiobusforumholics anonymous (this is almost a tongue twister)

But at least loads of you are productive with your songmaking. Lemme hide in shame in the corner :tongue:

• I just hope my wife doesn't see those numbers. I'm quite sure I don't engage with her more than a fraction of how often I do here. :#

• edited March 2021

Chloroforum? Hypnobusis? And now it’s driven me to the edge of reality... into the jaws of a midi fucking controller! It’s like I’m getting my own works at last ... next stop audioblivion 💉💊📉📈📉📈😳🎧😳🎧😎😻👀😱

UTTER MADNESS!!

• @wim said:
    I just hope my wife doesn't see those numbers. I'm quite sure I don't engage with her more than a fraction of how often I do here. :#

haha!

• @wim said:
    I just hope my wife doesn't see those numbers. I'm quite sure I don't engage with her more than a fraction of how often I do here. :#

Don't let her pull out your dashboard with user interaction :lol:

• So I do a little forum now and then. I can handle it...

• holy shit some of you wear your addiction like a badge I love it!

• I am Spartacus

• @Daveypoo said:
    I am Spartacus

I am Festivus!

• @LinearLineman said:
    I am Spartacus

@Daveypoo said:
    I am Spartacus

Alright now fellas, we can’t all be Spartacus. Maybe y’all can take turns?

• I'm not addicted, but this is my favorite music forum. It seems to have the highest percentage of well-balanced, functional adults. My other two music forums are Muff Wiggler, which has a lot of super weird weirdos and a few criminals, and Lines, which has too many trigger-happy cancel culture killjoy bullies. This place hits the sweet spot. Well done, Michael, and thanks.

• edited March 2021

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I'm not addicted, but this is my favorite music forum. It seems to have the highest percentage of well-balanced, functional adults. My other two music forums are Muff Wiggler, which has a lot of super weird weirdos and a few criminals, and Lines, which has too many trigger-happy cancel culture killjoy bullies. This place hits the sweet spot. Well done, Michael, and thanks.

looks around behind himself to make sure nobody sees him type “Muff Wiggler” into the Google search box

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I'm not addicted, but this is my favorite music forum. It seems to have the highest percentage of well-balanced, functional adults. My other two music forums are Muff Wiggler, which has a lot of super weird weirdos and a few criminals, and Lines, which has too many trigger-happy cancel culture killjoy bullies. This place hits the sweet spot. Well done, Michael, and thanks.

And you're surprised that a place called Muff Wiggler is a bit weird 🤔

@Svetlovska said:
    So I do a little forum now and then. I can handle it...

😂😂👍👍

• Username AudioGus
    Joined January 2015
    Visits 20,380

I can quit this shit anytime.

• @Intrepolicious @Gavinski

Muff Wiggler really a great forum. It’s the best resource I know for modular synth and synth diy stuff. The weirdness is mostly confined to off-topic sub-boards. Unlike Lines, where weirdness pervades the entire place.

• My name's Voytec and I have an Audiobus forum problem.

Simply — that's my start page.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.