Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

B-Step Sequencer

2»

Comments

• Bad News. I asked Dev if there would be a discount, he said, yes 25%. Now I understand he meant it was at discount price. Regular price $21.99 US. Sorry guys.

• thanks for the clarification. think i'll wait for some impressions before considering diving in.

• Thanks for keeping us informed as always, Morris. And to the dev...good luck. I'm in the camp that this app is too pricey.

• edited April 2014

That's odd as it is A$21.99 on the Australian store now. We are normally approx. 30% higher than the US$

Edit: scrub that. Having a senior's moment.

• Think I'll wait for Oscilab.

• Thx for the info, is the most expensive sequencer kind in the appstore i think, and the typography is really bad, and the vst version is 25 dlls is almost the same price iOS , PC and MAC format.
    So really bad news now is really hard for me almost impossible to buy this app ever.
    That sounds dramatic lol but true :(

• I agree, what does it do that Step poly arp, Genome or Thesys can't do? And yes, the typography and layout is ugly........greedy.

• @Mmmwahaha said:

I agree, what does it do that Step poly arp, Genome or Thesys can't do?

^^^^ This question.

I wish all devs that devote the time and energy and brain meat to iOS music the best of success! That said, if you're going to release an app, especially one in a competitive space, don't leave potential customers asking this question. Demo videoes or demo version for the win, er, sale.

• Ok guys, I'm not bipolar. Lol. The Dev has changed the price to $11.99 US.

• edited April 2014

@mgmg4871 said:

Ok guys, I'm not bipolar. Lol. The Dev has changed the price to $11.99 US.€

Spanish store shows €14,99...I don't understand anything...

• edited April 2014

Nice. Hopefully the trial version comes out before the sale ends so a comparison with other midi sequencer apps can be made.

• It's $11.99 in US store now @fjcblanco.

• You're fast!

Right now, warning from AppShopper, €10,99. Thanks.

• Does anyone have it yet? If so...thoughts??

• edited April 2014

Hey Russ, I've only had about ten minutes of testing, but so far I'm liking this a lot. I've already requested AB from Dev. Presets and state saving is a must.

• I can't properly dismiss any app I haven't tried, but I really dislike both the interface (change the font!) and the introductory price. Listing for $14.99 U.S. still when I checked. Also not clear to me what it does that I can't already do with other sequencers or even a piano roll in something like Caustic or Gadget.

• I purchased it at $11.99 US.

• I want to know why he didn't release the A-Step Sequencer...

• edited April 2014

... and do all of the knobs go to 11? It's hard to tell from the screenshots.

@PaulB said:

I want to know why he didn't release the A-Step Sequencer...

• @mgmg4871 how easy is B-Step to use? (For the sake of comparison, I find Thesys and Genome to be low on the useability scale. Thesys is fiddly as hell because everything is so small and the zooming is inconvenient; Genome's editing, file structure, MIDI CC confuse me). Is it as easy to use as Xynthesizr?

• This Morris.

• Lol. @PaulB I guess that's the trial version coming.

• edited April 2014

@papertiger For the little time I've spent with it, it seems very easy to use, but I suggest flipping through the manual first.. @Russ This What? Lol. I am getting some tempo fluctuations though. May be a ipad2 issue though. I contacted Dev about it.

• Darn auto correct! I meant to abbreviate "thanks".

• Lol. I knew that. Just giving you hard time.

• A performance update is being submitted. Multiple outputs in next update.

• I'm having fun with this app...

• The trial version just hit the appstore