Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUVideoPlayer by Hiroshi Kajihata

2»

Comments

• @auxmux said:
    Pretty cool, I wish the parameters for play, pause, and scrubbing were exposed as AU parameters.

Yeah me too, think the developer is open to suggestions though so might send him an email....

• Loop sync to BPM would be awesome.
    Also with time stretch.

• @supadom said:

@wim said:
    I have no idea what that video has to do with the app, but it was kinda awesome. 😎

Haha yeah, I’ve listened to the first verse without paying attention to the lyrics and had to rewind to work out what language she’s singing in. I still don’t know!!

She’s singing with a mixture of correct Japanese, Japanese slang and English.
    Many Japanese artists will also sing using made up phonetics.
    Have a look for “Dragon Ash”.
    Old school Japanese hip-hop and rock.

• On that note.

Dragon Ash-Headbang.

• Maybe too ambitious, but, it'd be really really awesome having the possibility of insert markers that send Midi CC. It'd be a really interesting film scoring workflow.

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Maybe too ambitious, but, it'd be really really awesome having the possibility of insert markers that send Midi CC. It'd be a really interesting film scoring workflow.

That would be amazing!
    Have you wrote to the dev ( Hiroshi) to suggest him your idea?
    He is very nice and responsive.
    [email protected]

• @moher said:

@sharifkerbage said:
    Maybe too ambitious, but, it'd be really really awesome having the possibility of insert markers that send Midi CC. It'd be a really interesting film scoring workflow.

That would be amazing!
    [email protected]

Will do!!

• @sharifkerbage said:

@moher said:

@sharifkerbage said:

That would be amazing!
    [email protected]

Will do!!

+1
    He is a very nice guy and super responsive.

• edited December 2021

Very nice app, this allowed me to make an audio track to video sync work with BeatMaker 3 this evening. I especially like PIP and transport sync!! Just amazing stuff B)