Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sEGments FX - Classic Effects is available in the App Store now!

124»

Comments

• @sharifkerbage currently you can create different modules and put inside some blocks … I would say this is a custom layout 😀

• @sharifkerbage said:

@Gravitas said:

@ElliottGarage said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    @ElliottGarage is there a ballpark timetable on that midi app, we saw on your Instagram.

I’m a little lost trying to design the app concept. Probably I could release it as it’s now, but I’m still researching on what's the best workflow for it and what users need…

What is the midi app out of curiosity as I haven’t seen the instagram?

@sharifkerbage thanks for the link.

Looks very interesting.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @sharifkerbage currently you can create different modules and put inside some blocks … I would say this is a custom layout 😀

Interesting. So, I can see 8 modules in the IG post, seems really handy!

• @ElliottGarage said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    @ElliottGarage is there a ballpark timetable on that midi app, we saw on your Instagram.

I’m a little lost trying to design the app concept. Probably I could release it as it’s now, but I’m still researching on what's the best workflow for it and what users need…

No worries, take ur time. Just saw it and got excited. Maybe a private beta would help. If so I’d be honored to get an invitation.

• Would love the abilty to export the slices to something other than eg pulse!

• @sharifkerbage said:

@Gravitas said:

@ElliottGarage said:

@Poppadocrock said:

What is the midi app out of curiosity as I haven’t seen the instagram?

Looks interesting! Could be a good partner to loopy pro

• @ElliottGarage When will this be available? Midipad?

• @gregsmith @Morgman73 I'm stuck on this...I have 2 or 3 different paths that I can go to, but I'm not sure what's the best scenario

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @gregsmith @Morgman73 I'm stuck on this...I have 2 or 3 different paths that I can go to, but I'm not sure what's the best scenario

I’m not really sure to be honest! I’m still really figuring out how loopy pro is going to fit into my workflow(s)

What paths did you have in mind?