Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 iOS App Sales and Discussion

Comments

• @NeuM said:
    Almost to 200 pages.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4...

That is so irresponsible.

• Unforgivable.

• @Simon said:

@NeuM said:
    Almost to 200 pages.

Lol. Or is it responsible…

• Let me try this and see if we get to page 200... :D
    Yes, visual, language is in a way inseparable from music. There will be a time when a musician turns to graphic apps, visual app, text apps, and those AI/machine learning apps, and of course Drambo...

• Man, there are some nice sales in here :*

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Simon said:

@NeuM said:
    Almost to 200 pages.

Lol. Or is it responsible…

Ha!

• So close now…

• Gee, I'm glad I picked up Looperator on sale.

(are we there yet?)

• @Simon said:
    Gee, I'm glad I picked up Looperator on sale.

(are we there yet?)

Not quite yet…

• Boy, this is taking forever.

• I sure hope the 2022 sales thread is Auv3

• edited December 2021

@king_picadillo said:
    I sure hope the 2022 sales thread is Auv3

OK, time to get serious.

They way I see it is....

... the 2022 thread needs to be...

....hosted inside of AUM or Audiobus, which requires using the home button or multi-tasking to access the app unless you use it as an AUv3 instrument with Retronyms AudioCopy....

....or possibly the AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps...

... or access through iTunes File Sharing allowing playback of almost any kind of sound file as well as adding notes...

.... with the built-in text editor to trim, apply fade ins and fade outs plus converting between sound file formats when playing at 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates.

• edited December 2021

@Simon said:
    OK, time to get serious.

They way I see it is....

....hosted inside of AUM or Audiobus, which requires using the home button or multi-tasking to access the app unless you use it as an AUv3 instrument with Retronyms AudioCopy....

....or possibly the AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps...

... or access through iTunes File Sharing allowing playback of almost any kind of sound file as well as adding notes...

.... with the built-in text editor to trim, apply fade ins and fade outs plus converting between sound file formats when playing at 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates.

But, of course, I could be wrong.

(well, that didn't do it)...

• This thread has really made me happy this past few months, great work everyone esp bossman Poppadocrock

• I have checked this thread everyday for almost a whole year!

• edited December 2021

Merry New - 2022.

King

• Thank you Poppadocrock you have helped many developers sell me many apps! Now just to use them all !

• Couple more.

Are these any good? I know there are many, MANY videos and blogs about guitar techniques. Granted the better ones may require a little searching, but time is getting a little more abundant and cash flow is heading the other direction. Still, I would like to improve my technical proficiency. Thoughts? Thank you in advance!

• @Sawiton said:
    Are these any good? I know there are many, MANY videos and blogs about guitar techniques. Granted the better ones may require a little searching, but time is getting a little more abundant and cash flow is heading the other direction. Still, I would like to improve my technical proficiency. Thoughts? Thank you in advance!

There's a free version of the Economy Picking app you can try to get a sense of whether it's going to be for you, and it's also worth checking out the free Guitar Driller app, which is a kind of sampler with IAPs.

Fonexsis is a side project from Jim Pavlov of Poison-202, Pure Acid, and Groove Rider. The picking and drilling apps are a bit intimidating for my level of technique, but Conceptual Guitar Chord-Scales is really interesting, though never updated (and pricey when it's not on sale, though it's half-price at the moment).

• @Masanga said:

@Sawiton said:

There's a free version of the Economy Picking app you can try to get a sense of whether it's going to be for you, and it's also worth checking out the free Guitar Driller app, which is a kind of sampler with IAPs.

Fonexsis is a side project from Jim Pavlov of Poison-202, Pure Acid, and Groove Rider. The picking and drilling apps are a bit intimidating for my level of technique, but Conceptual Guitar Chord-Scales is really interesting, though never updated (and pricey when it's not on sale, though it's half-price at the moment).

Good recommendations! As @Masanga said earlier, I think most of these lessons might be available for free online. Do they do anything that a book or a site wouldn't?

• @king_picadillo said:

Lol

• @Simon said:

@king_picadillo said:

OK, time to get serious.

They way I see it is....

This is good stuff. Lol.

• edited December 2021

Cheers! @Mr_Darcy @ralis

• edited December 2021

It’s there. I couldn’t have done it without each and every single member who posted in this thread.

Lol now for my acceptance speech.

I’d like to thank @Michael for creating and maintaining such a great space for us to share, educate, learn, and communicate. The developers, and the discounts they provided. As well as everyone who posted in this thread. We did it. Lol. Happy 200!

• Photo-Art-Graphic Design

Paintwork Pro is $1 off at $5.99

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/paintwork-pro/id1071726731