Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

None

2»

Comments

• My experience was horrid. I went to Namm Purchased their pro keyboard and Software, all of it at the time. Installed it on my Mac. Went to India to work on a film. While there my Mac was damaged and there was no apple store.
    When I returned to the states and finally got a new Mac. I went to reload my previously purchased software. I was given a message that the Hundreds of dollars worth of software had “expired” and I could get it all back for a nominal fee! First off I was sold this software by the salesman who never ever mentioned that it expired!!!! I contacted customer service and it was a nightmare process and basically they said give us more money or go away. I went away. Not nice doing business with you and I never will again. They lost a customer for life. I will also tell everyone that I can to beware of this shady company. There are better options out there by better companies.

• @ralis said:
    My experience was horrid. I went to Namm Purchased their pro keyboard and Software, all of it at the time. Installed it on my Mac. Went to India to work on a film. While there my Mac was damaged and there was no apple store.
    When I returned to the states and finally got a new Mac. I went to reload my previously purchased software. I was given a message that the Hundreds of dollars worth of software had “expired” and I could get it all back for a nominal fee! First off I was sold this software by the salesman who never ever mentioned that it expired!!!! I contacted customer service and it was a nightmare process and basically they said give us more money or go away. I went away. Not nice doing business with you and I never will again. They lost a customer for life. I will also tell everyone that I can to beware of this shady company. There are better options out there by better companies.

Sorry to hear that. For the desktop sound libraries, there is an expiration where you have 180 days to download the sound libraries (the applications/plugins are always available though). Upon registration of your purchase (also curious as to who sold you product at NAMM as we don't sell directly there - nobody is supposed to) you should have received an email with instructions on how to install and use the software and there it would also note that you should back up the sound libraries due to the 6-month expiration on the downloads. We also sell physical versions on USB thumb drives for those that prefer not to back up the downloads themselves.

Our team understands that sometimes even the best intentions don't work out and catastrophic failures happen, and they do consider requests from those who had backup problems, etc on a case-by-case basis. The reactivation fee is there for those who prefer not to back up the files on their own physical media or on the cloud and 9.99 for six months access to all of your downloads (not just a single product) does end up cheaper than most cloud backup rates - and you can use it only if/when you need it. But most prefer to back up their sound library files to their own preferred backup method/site/etc.

I will relay your concerns, nonetheless, removing some of the more colorful adjectives so the team will be able to consider your concerns without some of the more colorful terms clouding their consideration. Thank you.

• @ikmultimedia you know I stand up for you for the good service I have received but this policy of charging customers to download content that they have already paid for is the absolute worst! I’ve said it before on GS but I have no idea why you would do this to paying customers who simply forget where they downloaded the original files to when they change computers etc. Just eat the costs. You make amazing plugins so don’t give your happy customers such an easy reason to get mad at you and go somewhere else!

Please pass this constructive feedback on to whoever needs to hear it. Thank you!

• Thank you for the constructive feedback @gusgranite

• @IK_Multimedia said:
    Thank you for the constructive feedback @gusgranite

👍

I think the more common ‘limited number of downloads’ rather than an expiry is the more reasonable compromise.

• I had a problem with my blueboard and contacted customer support. No phone support just written. They eventually contacted me and ultimately handled the issue to my satisfaction. I have to give them a thumbs up...