Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velvet Machine by Yuri Turov - Released

13»

Comments

• This is much less hyped here than some of the other similar effects, but it is one of the best I have heard. It sounds individual and instantly usable. Thanks, @YuriT, for
    calling my attention to it with the sale.

[Now, if you have any other apps you want to call some attention to... :)]

• For the now reduced price of £3.99, a bargain.

• The init setting instantly adds some amazing color to some noise. One of the best reverbs whatever it is out there.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    The init setting instantly adds some amazing color to some noise. One of the best reverbs whatever it is out there.

Yes! I noticed and like that, too.

• This is an everyday effect i love the thing

• I’ve been helping as much as I can with the desktop beta, it’s always been great and it’s lovely to see it multi platform now...

• Yes!!! Loving desktop Velvet Machine in Logic. Solid!

One of my fav devs. Can’t wait to see what he’s got up his sleeve next. :)

• Thanks so much for your support guys! Reading this thread makes me one happy dev :smile:

• I noticed a spike in views for my video on velvet machine, nice one! Congrats Yuri!

• Just bought on Mac. It’s a masterpiece ❤️

• I wasn't sure I could "need" this one because, through the videos I've watched, I though I could do the same things with Ultratap + a good reverb... I ended up giving the 4€49 asked on the store and I'm really happy I did purchased it ! @YuriT your app is really inspiring 🙏🏻👍🏻.

• @YuriT said:
    Thanks so much for your support guys! Reading this thread makes me one happy dev :smile:

Really enjoying the app Yuri, really cool original, concept that is significantly different to others, but is also super-accessible and well implemented. What we all love about iOS music-making.

• @YuriT bought for both iOS and OSX and love it: the UI and sound are ganz wunderbar!

• I like dropping the density real low and getting weird delay like sounds

• Thanks a ton everybody <3 <3 <3 !

@Gavinski said:
    I noticed a spike in views for my video on velvet machine, nice one! Congrats Yuri!

Cool! I think your video is one of the top ones in Google results for Velvet Machine :)