Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velvet Machine by Yuri Turov - Released

Comments

• Thanks so much Yuri. This release is really epic👍

• @Charlesalbert said:

Thanks so much Yuri. This release is really epic👍

+1

• Again thanks for your help, folks :)

• @YuriT said:
    Again thanks for your help, folks :)

❤️💪🤟

• Dont want to open a new thread for that. So I throw it in here. I made a little jam with VM and some more plugins and sampled rain. Hope you enjoy

• edited October 2020

Bavarian rain reminds me of “chocolate rain” (internets meme) ;)

That was lovely by the way @david_2017

• Hi Gavinski! I’ve been noodeling with Yuri’s gorgeous new APP VM paired with ADDStation for some awesome & lovely & unexpected gorgeous moments. Might be my new special secret sauce. Keep on Noodeling with VM my friends! What are some other uses that it pairs with tastily? Nice work David, love it! Cheers, ED

• @david_2017 great track, this is beautiful

• @audiblevideo said:
    Bavarian rain reminds me of “chocolate rain” (internets meme) ;)

That was lovely by the way @david_2017

@cuscolima

Thank you guys! I am happy you enjoyed it. I already consider VM an essential for my work(flow)ing arsenal! It’s wonderful. Running my guitar through it makes it shining too. So great a plugin!

• Korg’s Cello has been soothing my soul all day today, then I just added two Velvet Machines and sent myself to some new heaven...

• Great app !, thanks!

I’ve been experimenting with roseta LFOs controllling time and predelay and it really open the sound Palette ! Would be great have one, or better two dedicated LFOs Inside Velvet.
    Would be possible @YuriT ???

• edited October 2020

@ElektrikDiva said:
    Hi Gavinski! I’ve been noodeling with Yuri’s gorgeous new APP VM paired with ADDStation for some awesome & lovely & unexpected gorgeous moments. Might be my new special secret sauce. Keep on Noodeling with VM my friends! What are some other uses that it pairs with tastily? Nice work David, love it! Cheers, ED

Ah, haven't tried it on addstation yet, sounds like a great combo. Frankly I'm hard pushed to think of anything this wouldn't sound good on.

The vid has its own thread, but I'll repost here as this thread will probably stick around longer.

Free codes will still be available for another 16 hours or so.

• This will be on every dark ambient project I conjure up

Great work @YuriT !!

• This is good. Thankfully there is no shimmer in sight.

• Haha, great. Well if it passed the @oat_phipps test, we know it's definitely it a shimmer 😜

• edited October 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, folks! Please don't forget to rate and review on the App Store if you like it :)

@Synthi said:
    Great app !, thanks!

I’ve been experimenting with roseta LFOs controllling time and predelay and it really open the sound Palette ! Would be great have one, or better two dedicated LFOs Inside Velvet.

Well, it's technically possible, but so far I'd like to keep things simple if there's already a way to do it. It seems to me there's not much one can do with an LFO in VM to kinda justify it. On top of that, time modulation is very heavy on the CPU and is quite limited in terms of speed - it has to be slow

• @>; @YuriT said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, folks! Please don't forget to rate and review on the App Store if you like it :)

@Synthi said:
    Great app !, thanks!

Well, it's technically possible, but so far I'd like to keep things simple if there's already a way to do it. It seems to me there's not much one can do with an LFO in VM to kinda justify it. On top of that, time modulation is very heavy on the CPU and is quite limited in terms of speed - it has to be slow

Review deserved and on his way. 10 stars ⭐️

• Velvet Machine is so good! Thanks @YuriT!

Here's an ode to Autumn: Generative miRack patch with Mutable Instruments Elements, Bleass Delay and Velvet Machine. Quantized LFO is playing Elements and modulating its parameters.

• Velvet Machine update v1.1.0 released

What's new:

• Tempo sync option for time and predelay
    • Minimum time is now 50 ms and maximum predelay is 1 s. Presets saved with v1.0.0 will work, but you may have to adjust parameter automation in your existing host projects
    • Tweaked automatic gain correction. You may have to adjust the levels in your existing presets or projects
    • Updated UI including improved layout for smaller window sizes
    • Lowered minimum required iOS version to 12. Velvet Machine’s CPU usage is the same, so please make sure to read the description for device requirements
    • Various minor tweaks
  • @YuriT nice update! Thank you 🙏

• Thanks Yuri, I had been meaning to mention synced timings but you just made it happen!

• @YuriT many thanks !

• @YuriT

Thank you for the update.

• Thanks everyone, glad you like it :)

• i need to grab this effect!

• @YuriT said:
    What's new:

• Tempo sync option for time and predelay

That alone is fantastic.

• my god what an awesome app. bought it just because I wanted a gated reverb but it's superb to create crazy delays too.

• edited May 2021

now out
    also for Mac and PC!!!!

https://phonolyth.com/products

and its good on cpu:
    7% (on highest density and max time)
    on my old machine. (2011 macbook air)

• @waka_x said:
    now out
    also for Mac and PC!!!!

https://phonolyth.com/products

Awesome.

• Got it ! Thanks @YuriT was waiting for this one !