Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is NanoStudio 2 going to be updated ever again? Resolved.

15678911»

Comments

• edited September 2020

@MonzoPro
    posted a direct quote, twice, where a member of the testing team made a statement about audio tracks coming in the summer of 2019.

So, i deeply believed at the end of 2018 / beginning of 2019 that audio tracks will be there at end of summer, worst case beginning of fall.. Ok, my fault, every of us including Matt was convicted it will be the case.. But then there were other priorities, things didn't go exactly like planned, i very detaily described few pages back what happens, what overtook priority ..

• edited September 2020

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@syrupcore said:
    Just a quick reminder: Matt is a person. With like, feelings and stuff.

As have all of us, even us 'A 'Holes'.

Yeah and don't we all know it, when a developer is deemed "Unworthy" it's Victor Meldrew time.

Who said the developer was 'unworthy'?

You know what, just carry on and enjoy your whining, I have better things to do.

Answer the question. If you're going to jump in and start throwing accusations around, at least have the balls to back them up.

Yes master, we all need to do as the great monzo says hahahaha.

So you can't provide an example of where someone suggested that the developer was 'unworthy'?

No, and you can't supply an example of where the developer promised you anything, but you don't shut up about it,

I posted a direct quote, twice, where a member of the testing team made a statement about audio tracks coming in the summer of 2019. Since this forum played a major part of the testing and promotion of the app, many of us accepted this was going to be the case. Maybe you missed that.

But the reason I don't 'shut up about it', is because that wasn't my initial criticism about the developer anyway. But as you lot don't 'shut up about it', and keep going on about updates and coding I'm having to respond to the false comments and accusations you keep making.

So, you think that a member of the test team is the developer, you may want to rethink that, no matter how many times you quote it, this forum played a very tiny part in testing and promoting the app, this is a tiny forum, maybe you missed that, the testers were testing for years, not weeks, privately, promotion was handled by much larger social platforms than this one, and mainstream media, maybe you missed that.

False comments and accusations, like those above that I have pointed out, and when did i mention updates and coding to be part of this "You lot" thing, I stated quite clearly it is a hobby project, now get over yourself.

• @Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@syrupcore said:
    Just a quick reminder: Matt is a person. With like, feelings and stuff.

As have all of us, even us 'A 'Holes'.

Yeah and don't we all know it, when a developer is deemed "Unworthy" it's Victor Meldrew time.

Who said the developer was 'unworthy'?

You know what, just carry on and enjoy your whining, I have better things to do.

Answer the question. If you're going to jump in and start throwing accusations around, at least have the balls to back them up.

Yes master, we all need to do as the great monzo says hahahaha.

So you can't provide an example of where someone suggested that the developer was 'unworthy'?

No, and you can't supply an example of where the developer promised you anything, but you don't shut up about it,

I posted a direct quote, twice, where a member of the testing team made a statement about audio tracks coming in the summer of 2019. Since this forum played a major part of the testing and promotion of the app, many of us accepted this was going to be the case. Maybe you missed that.

But the reason I don't 'shut up about it', is because that wasn't my initial criticism about the developer anyway. But as you lot don't 'shut up about it', and keep going on about updates and coding I'm having to respond to the false comments and accusations you keep making.

So, you think that a member of the test team is the developer,

Obviously not, but I refer to my original criticism, that the developer should play more of an active role in the presentation of his product via social media outlets. If beta testers are making announcements on his behalf that are false, or unachievable, then he should correct them to avoid any misunderstandings.

@Turntablist said:

now get over yourself.

And you wonder why I don't 'shut up about it' when you make comments like that.

• Nobody wonders why you don't shut up, everybody knows somebody like you hahaha.

• @Turntablist said:
    Nobody wonders why you don't shut up, everybody knows somebody like you hahaha.

Meaning?

• @MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

Meaning?

Step in to Discord, a whole bunch of people will tell you hahahaha

• @MonzoPro said:

@hansjbs said:
    :D :D 🤦🏾‍♂️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

So who are the 'A 'Holes' you referred to Hans?

Guy!!!! Let it go.

Also I don’t use the app. I bought it, workflow did not fit me, gave it some time same result. I moved on! So I’m not NS2’s guardian or any other app (Well maybe a little for BM3 😂😂😂😂).

Now I noticed you don’t like to listen, so I’m gonna ask again, read it and understand it. Let it go and leave me alone. My last reply to you in this matter.

• p.s. NS2 > @Turntablist said:

Please just stop.

• @Turntablist said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Turntablist said:

Meaning?

Step in to Discord, a whole bunch of people will tell you hahahaha

Hahaha. Dude, Monzo! Don't step into Discord, that's where SHIT GETS REAL!

But I joke!

Look, I suggest everybody just take another dropperful of CBD oil and relax. We're all musicians here. We all contribute. This minutia is beneath our dignity!

• @espiegel123 said:
    p.s. NS2 > @Turntablist said:

Please just stop.

If he does, I will, his choice.

• edited September 2020

• I saw the thread title updated with the word Resolved.

so what is Resolved?

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

@GovernorSilver said:
    I saw the thread title updated with the word Resolved.

so what is Resolved?

That this can sometimes be a disappointingly toxic environment.
    (I'm not completely innocent of contributing to this, though I've since repented).

Thankfully rarely though.

• @wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

so what is Resolved?

That this can be a disappointingly toxic environment. (and I'm not completely innocent of contributing to this, though I've repented).

I was hoping there was a post - hidden amidst the noise of recent posts - about an update from the developer, which would thus mark this thread as Resolved.

Well, I am patient. I have other apps to play with, and will also revisit NS2 to keep working on the song I started on it. It's my own lack of imagination/creativity that's holding up progress on that song, not NS2 issues.

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

@GovernorSilver said:

so what is Resolved?

That the question is toxic and the developer is still silent (but probably coding diligently to make good on the ill-advised roadmap expectations). Anyone that might know more is honoring the uncertainty of a difficult enhancement which can take an indeterminate amount of time.

The questions has been asked on the Blip Interactive Forum and has not been addressed so it's code or die but don't talk about futures again.

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/1668/to-the-beta-testers-matt-any-news-updates-about-audio-tracks

And... somebody was/is an A'Hole. We could start a poll, I guess and fraction out the credit.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

so what is Resolved?

That this can be a disappointingly toxic environment. (and I'm not completely innocent of contributing to this, though I've repented).

I was hoping there was a post - hidden amidst the noise of recent posts - about an update from the developer, which would thus mark this thread as Resolved.

Well, I am patient. I have other apps to play with, and will also revisit NS2 to keep working on the song I started on it. It's my own lack of imagination/creativity that's holding up progress on that song, not NS2 issues.

The developer surfaced on his forum to say that there’s a bug in iOS 14 that stops IAPs from downloading and an update To NS2 to fix the issue will come soon.

• @klownshed said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

so what is Resolved?

The developer surfaced on his forum to say that there’s a bug in iOS 14 that stops IAPs from downloading and an update To NS2 to fix the issue will come soon.

This is is the answer I was looking for. Simple and to the point. Thank you!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank goodness for the ignore list.

• nah its good. popcorn

• @WillieNegus said:

😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️

• This thread was amusing.. briefly.. but the quality of discourse has seriously taken a nosedive over the last 10 pages.

By page 12, everyone has had a chance to express their opinions, so now I think we need to let this thread sink.

By the way, here is what two iOS musicians having a bitch fight looks like:

• @musikeer said:
    Thank goodness for the ignore list.

True. It's like being next-door to the honeymoon couple that vocalizes their affection
    for each other all night long and getting a pair of noise canceling headphones. Sleep at last. Zzzz....

"Ba-by, ba-by, ba-by... Oooh." J. Beiber.
    Zzzz.

• @WillieNegus, @McD is what you would call genteel and what we Jews call Gentile. However, he is a drummer and you might think he would be a bit more percussive about it.

This discussion has been closed.