Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Optimal Headphone for iPad?

13»

Comments

• @tja said:
    Which headphone are you using?

I doubt my particular requirements will fit most users here since build quality and flat response is key for most but I have a unique need for multi-tasking and quiet.

I've bought about 5 sets if headphones in the last year. My most used sets are:

$52 OneOdio A70 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones, Studio Headphones with Shareport, Foldable, Wired and Wireless Professional Monitor Recording Headphones

They are cheap but have a feature I can't find anywhere else:

1) Bluetooth to my TV or phone.
    2) cable port to my computer or iPad.

When the Bluetooth is active the cabled port is only one channel in my left ear
    but it allows me to do Music tasks while watching the news or a streaming service
    in the TV.

I bought my first pair so a single Bluetooth connection could be shared between 2
    TV watchers with the second pair being hard cabled. But I rarely do that since its only
    needed when we have house guests but the 2 active device feature has been a blessing.

The other option is to use Apple Earbuds and put deep pocket headphones over the top
    but that soon becomes painful.

It anyone knows of a good way to multi-task to bluetooth sources I'd appreciate the tips.
    I imagine a small mixer with multiple bluetooth RX devices could be useful for my
    particular stimulus requirements. It occurs to me my audio interface has 2 channels so
    I could just start there.