Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

||OT|| I discovered CBD hemp bud

Comments

• @wim , @Wrecked and @mrcanister
    Thanks for your input
    And sorry to hear of your woes also
    My lower spine arch’s inward so if I lie flat on the floor my lower back doesn’t touch, constantly do exercises and did yoga for a period during lock down, but think I actually made things worse
    Will investigate in the cream as this sounds like a good option
    Didn’t know anything about the eyes, so thanks, that will be something I will not forget and will monitor
    And I am going to do some research on this kratom
    Many thanks

• Not sure how widespread the practice is in other parts, but I've found traditional Chinese acupuncture to be most helpful in managing my back pain ... no idea how it works - has elements of auto-suggestion and hypnosis to it ... but I've seen it work on dogs and horses... not just a placebo effect then.
    Worth a look if you're really going up the wall ... find a good one. Has even helped fix a couple of things somehow - or somehow allowed me to heal some smashed up cartilage. Seriously mysterious business.

• @Gdub said:
    @wim , @Wrecked and @mrcanister
    Thanks for your input
    And sorry to hear of your woes also
    My lower spine arch’s inward so if I lie flat on the floor my lower back doesn’t touch, constantly do exercises and did yoga for a period during lock down, but think I actually made things worse
    Will investigate in the cream as this sounds like a good option
    Didn’t know anything about the eyes, so thanks, that will be something I will not forget and will monitor
    And I am going to do some research on this kratom
    Many thanks

You will get a buzz from something from Hempelf. Hash or flower. Iv only ordered from dopebudz but hempelf is probably better. Iv used an water soluble dropper from simplycbd, which is good. At mo just by evape from vitalitycbd. Evape isnt really a medicine like simplycbd or regular bud vape but it was to begin with. Dont think cbd is the answer for pain ( only to begin with ) or if you have money to spend £50+ per week ( guessing ) think you need thc.

• I had a foot op, when I began evape. I were convinced Id just evape post op. Kept telling hospital that would be my course. Even bought it to hospital like an honest chap ( think Nurse had to check if it were legal ) but they are trained the way they are and tbh. You wouldnt want an evape on a wild bush surgery but it were fine for the job. Just needed codine first night.

• edited April 2021

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    The dark alley of the Audiobus Forum...

My local dark alley...

• My first oz. in 1969 cost $15 and inspired me to smoke just about every day for almost 40 years....
    at the end of which I was paying $400 a z. Still, I smoked small amounts of strong stuff, so 3-4 oz a year did me.

I stopped when I was 59 and married a psychologist who was afraid for her license if found where we lived. It was a lifesaver against the inevitable boredom of working life, a boon to the sense of humor and a defense about taking things too seriously.

I got my mom smoking when she was 80. She imbibed into her nineties. It made her hungry and her anxiety filled world became amusing.

I don’t miss it at all. I imagine smoking and I can only think I would feel scared and my body (lungs, in particular) would not feel good. Meanwhile, all the anxiety and depression has disappeared anyway. Instead of smoking pot I am happy scrubbing one. I am grateful it was there when I enjoyed it and that I am free of it now along with so many other things.

I have absolutely no advice to give about it.

• @AudioGus said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

My local dark alley...

What is this place? A smoke lounge?

• @reasOne said:

@AudioGus said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

My local dark alley...

What is this place? A smoke lounge?

No smoking allowed in there, it is a store that sells cannabis, tinctures, vapes etc... https://shopburb.com/

• @AudioGus said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

My local dark alley...

Very swish.

Absolutely no judgement here, btw. I was just amused by the inadvertant ‘Psst, can you get me some gear?’ vibe that was developing... :)

• edited April 2021

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@AudioGus said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

My local dark alley...

Very swish.

Absolutely no judgement here, btw. I was just amused by the inadvertant ‘Psst, can you get me some gear?’ vibe that was developing... :)

I do have a certainly nostalgia for ‘scoring’ back in the day. That alone brought such a giddy rush at times. Heh. It is so weird just how different it feels now that it is legal. Like somewhere between a beer and a coffee. Using tinctures doesn’t even feel like a vice.

• @LinearLineman said:
    My first oz. in 1969 cost $15 and inspired me to smoke just about every day for almost 40 years....
    at the end of which I was paying $400 a z. Still, I smoked small amounts of strong stuff, so 3-4 oz a year did me.

I stopped when I was 59 and married a psychologist who was afraid for her license if found where we lived. It was a lifesaver against the inevitable boredom of working life, a boon to the sense of humor and a defense about taking things too seriously.

I got my mom smoking when she was 80. She imbibed into her nineties. It made her hungry and her anxiety filled world became amusing.

I don’t miss it at all. I imagine smoking and I can only think I would feel scared and my body (lungs, in particular) would not feel good. Meanwhile, all the anxiety and depression has disappeared anyway. Instead of smoking pot I am happy scrubbing one. I am grateful it was there when I enjoyed it and that I am free of it now along with so many other things.

I have absolutely no advice to give about it.

Madam is very careful viz lungs and recently purchased this object. I recommend it highly.

• Have you ever thought “I wish I could smoke like back then”?. You miss the ritual, the smell, the taste. But the real stuff gives you paranoia, random panic attacks, anxiety... then CBD is for you. The effects are subtle, a slight and pleasing body relaxation. No “head” stuff. But it tastes great, best breed of weed, and it sort of triggers some good memories of the “real stuff”.
    It won’t cloud your judgement in a good way like real weed, but it’s a great invention.

• edited May 2021

@AudioGus @reasOne Here's the real reason he went there:

• @echoopera said:
    @AudioGus @reasOne Here's the real reason he went there:

lol, I'd probably be standing there listening to the same loop for over an hour, not realizing my knob twiddles aren't connected to a damn thing.

• edited October 2021

X

• Vaporizing dry cannabis flower is life
    The only thing that gives me peace from my blood cancer disease

Went to the legal shop, bought the best grade flower I could get…$240 for 14g

Call or email my friend who grows out in the sticks… $120 for 24g plus free samples (1/8ths of weed), plus free next day shipping.

Yeah legal still has a ways to go out here on the west coast anyways.
    Grow your own or befriend somebody who does… so much cheaper and fresher

Balance is key though like with everything, I try to vape a little bit, a lot, through the day to keep me maintained but not blitzed.
    It’s so much cleaner and better, nicer tasting, cleaner high, than smoking

I use to smoke 3 grams at a time in a big cigar blunt. Now I vape at most 1 gram per day. Saves so much.

I’ve found straight CBD to be good for my neuropathy in my hands.

• Never smoked, never tried edibles, or oils. Serious depression and anxiety. Deep deep holes.

I’m 56 with good lungs and don’t want to eff with that. Any recommendations?

• @kinkujin said:
    Never smoked, never tried edibles, or oils. Serious depression and anxiety. Deep deep holes.

I’d suggest psylocibin or dmt, if you can find a legit therapist to administer it. One good trip may well be sufficient to get the full benefit.

• Do you get a buzz from cbd? I’ve seen it in Riteaid but never tried it.

• edited October 2021

@kinkujin said:
    Never smoked, never tried edibles, or oils. Serious depression and anxiety. Deep deep holes.

For serious problems, whatever path you try, be it THC or CBD, I would recommend using oils in that measuring your dose properly is key. It is so easy to overdo it (particularly with THC) with other methods and end up getting the inverse effect of increased anxiety etc. For me 1 or 2 drops of THC oil (18mg/ml) is perfect for regular day mood elevation with zero impairment or hangover. For entertainment/experimental purposes, 4-10 THC drops in a day is my max. For cbd I find it takes about 12 drops to get a nice functional dose. Very different compounds.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Do you get a buzz from cbd? I’ve seen it in Riteaid but never tried it.

Not really a buzz, just helps relax.

• They also have Delta 9 over the counter, at least in my state. Which is said to have very similar properties to what is typically know as weed, Delta 8 THC.

• @AudioGus said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

When I used a mouth spray for awhile, it definitely reduced stress, help me relax. Maybe it was psychosomatic, but either way it worked. What fascinates me is the human cannabinoid system, this is an entire system in every human, like the nervous system, or the skeletal system, etc.. that was only discovered some 25-30 years ago, I think. Look into that.

From CBD no buzz, but a definite release in tension. They have a few types, so choose accordingly for pain or stress. The key is a reputable brand, from a reputable distributor.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@AudioGus said:

When I used a mouth spray for awhile, it definitely reduced stress, help me relax. Maybe it was psychosomatic, but either way it worked. What fascinates me is the human cannabinoid system, this is an entire system in every human, like the nervous system, or the skeletal system, etc.. that was only discovered some 25-30 years ago, I think. Look into that.

From CBD no buzz, but a definite release in tension. They have a few types, so choose accordingly for pain or stress. The key is a reputable brand, from a reputable distributor.

Thanks guys. I am lucky and have little stress or tension in my life, or maybe I have good coping skills. I like cannabinoids at night for relaxing, sleeping, playing music. D8 works for me, but I’m concerned about the chemical residues from the manufacturing process.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@kinkujin said:

I’d suggest psylocibin or dmt, if you can find a legit therapist to administer it. One good trip may well be sufficient to get the full benefit.

Yep.. the prices are way too high.. Not into smoking.. But CDB in the day and THC at nights is my desire..
    Lower prices will make good sense for all..

• edited October 2021

I've tried many different kinds over the years and honestly never felt it doing anything, calming or anti-inflammatory. Kind of reminds me of glucosamine, just seems like a really expensive leap of faith.

BUT, I have a LOT of friends in the bio-science field who swear by it's effects so I think it largely comes down to how you react to it on an individual basis. I have a feeling years of vaping flower is just masking what might be happening for me, if something is happening.

If you're going to try it for medical reasons I would recommend trying to get some from a legal weed store versus the pharmacy stuff which tends to be MUCH MUCH weaker.

• I never got a buzz from it, but I did feel a little relaxed. I used the liquid for awhile to help with stress/anxiety when I wasn’t smoking. I don’t think it was the placebo effect, I do think it helped, but it wasn’t anything drastic.

• They also have Delta 8 and Delta 10 in flower, concentrat, cartridges, etc. Regular marijuana as we know it is Delta 9. Here’s an article about the three and their differences. The other deltas are legal, or at least not illegal, in my state and available at a lot of vape/head/glass shops.

The 8 I have tried and is like a really weak/mild Delta 9, I rather liked it actually because it wasn’t intense or strong in anyway, but provided some light relaxation, stress relief, and uplifting feelings.

• The human body has an entire endocannabinoid system.

“CBD and all cannabinoid compounds work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).

The endocannabinoid system is an internal series of cannabinoid receptors located throughout the body. It is a network of receptors that regulate many functions, such as pain response, immune response, and sleep patterns, to bring the body and its organs back into balance or homeostasis(12).”

https://cbdclinicals.com/what-does-cbd-stand-for/

• edited October 2022

@Poppadocrock said:
    They also have Delta 8 and Delta 10 in flower, concentrat, cartridges, etc. Regular marijuana as we know it is Delta 9. Here’s an article about the three and their differences. The other deltas are legal, or at least not illegal, in my state and available at a lot of vape/head/glass shops.

The 8 I have tried and is like a really weak/mild Delta 9, I rather liked it actually because it wasn’t intense or strong in anyway, but provided some light relaxation, stress relief, and uplifting feelings.

Depends on the dose. Too much D8 will knock you out.