Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

||OT|| I discovered CBD hemp bud

124»

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:
    The human body has an entire endocannabinoid system.

“CBD and all cannabinoid compounds work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).

The endocannabinoid system is an internal series of cannabinoid receptors located throughout the body. It is a network of receptors that regulate many functions, such as pain response, immune response, and sleep patterns, to bring the body and its organs back into balance or homeostasis(12).”

https://cbdclinicals.com/what-does-cbd-stand-for/

I have been able to activate sensations of bliss via meditation, which I assume is activating the same receptors? I believe Buddhists call this the first jhana. This tells how to do it:

https://www.lionsroar.com/entering-the-jhanas/

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Poppadocrock said:

“CBD and all cannabinoid compounds work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).

The endocannabinoid system is an internal series of cannabinoid receptors located throughout the body. It is a network of receptors that regulate many functions, such as pain response, immune response, and sleep patterns, to bring the body and its organs back into balance or homeostasis(12).”

I have been able to activate sensations of bliss via meditation, which I assume is activating the same receptors? I believe Buddhists call this the first jhana. This tells how to do it:

I’ve tried som basic meditation as well. It’s very helpful

• I like CBD a lot for helping me fall asleep. I usually get the edibles that are 10mg Delta 9+10mg CBD, and I fall asleep like a baby. I did have a bottle of 30 20mg Delta 9 edibles, and those were nice too, but they didn't necessarily put me asleep right away like CBD does. (Although 20mg Delta 9 is fun when you want to laugh at the creepy spider in the upper corner of your ceiling. 🤣 )

• edited October 2022

If you’ve ever smoked weed/cannabis you could say it has 2 factors:

• head (THC): trip, buzz, laughter, psych…
    • Body (CBD): relax, drowsiness, heavy limbs….

Sadly I can’t cope with THC anymore. Instead of reducing, it triggers anxiety and panic attacks.
    CBD has none of that, it’s pleasant and mildly relaxing. I’d say it’s safe for anyone to try, can’t see any unwanted side effects. I definitely recommend it.
    You can buy CBD weed in Spain, where weed is not legal. So it’s actually the THC part (hallucinogenic) that is catalogued as a drug. CBD weed/cannabis is the exact same, unaltered plant, it’s just the way it’s recollected. It’s cut off before the THC is generated, which happens in a later stage of the plant flowering.
    I just came back from holidays in the US (California and NY). I so wished I could have smoked some legal weed!. But my brain doesn’t agree, so it’s only CBD for me.

• Next time you see a bot post, imagine Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho speaking it. Creepier than shit.

• Kratom is legit, but more so from online vendors, don't buy way overpriced gas station/headshop weak stuff. Reddit is a bitch, even on the kratom sub they pretend "can't link to sources, reddit policy" though there are subs dedicated to single vendors, and they Definitely won't let you link to r/quittingkratom, what a coincidence. It can be great for depression and physical pain, but like anything can be abused. The more you abuse it, the worse the withdrawals will be. Use a freaking scale and stick to the lowest dose that works, otherwise just builds tolerance and you probably end up nauseas and get "the wobbles". Some packages tell you, just use 1 (included) scoop, but you can keep weighing out that scoop and see how much the weight actually fluctuates, great way to mess up tolerance/get sick.

Delta 8 distillate, same stuff in gummies and vapes, can be found for as little as $1/gram online, and sometimes in interesting blends with CBD, CBG, CBN. But would use privacy.com or visa gift card cause sometimes they get "hacked" and your card gets used elsewhere. Definitely don't buy Cake or any of the fake ass vapes in headshops, labs are usually fake, if any, and who knows what else is actually in there. Some vendors straight up make shit up like THC-J-69 + THCo-12-$caM... way cheaper to make your own edibles/vapes at home. be safe and make healthy choices.

Also reddit has theFranklinCult. You can find legit vendors of type1, type2, type 3, Grown hemp. I forget which type is the mainly CBD type that would probably be more helpful to yous. Fuck the sprayed shit they sell in head shops.
    Also thcA is... basically the stuff sold in dispensaries,legit.

• Kratom can be sneaky, so be careful with it, you build a tolerance fast with it

• Reading this, I understand all the fentanyl problem in Murrica

• @OnfraySin said:
    Reading this, I understand all the fentanyl problem in Murrica

Uhhh I haven’t read the whole thread but are people talking about doing fentanyl here?!

• GUBGUB
    edited October 2023

Oh man. I don't typically have problems with constipation, but after a couple of days of Kratom use a decade ago, I got a case of constipation that was actually terrifying. I kept having images of needing sh*t extraction surgery, because I suddenly contained a three foot steel and granite stool.

If I were to do it again, I'd drink lots and lots and lots of water, and maybe even take some psyllium husk or some kind of natural laxative. I think that would keep the pipes clearing. Really frightening episode, which is kind of funny until you go through it.

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:
    I barely have experience with CBD. I got a gummy pack one time, but accidentally got one with melatonin. So, all I can say is I definitely fall asleep and I seem to sleep better than with melatonin alone.

On Kratom, I took it daily for over a year back in 2010 before they took it off the US market temporarily. I never had a problem with the constipation mentioned above.

Oh wow, Kratom buzz without the bung could have made me a very poor man indeed heh.

• @GUB said:
    Oh man. I don't typically have problems with constipation, but after a couple of days of Kratom use a decade ago, I got a case of constipation that was actually terrifying. I kept having images of needing sh*t extraction surgery, because I suddenly contained a three foot steel and granite stool.

If I were to do it again, I'd drink lots and lots and lots of water, and maybe even take some psyllium husk or some kind of natural laxative. I think that would keep the pipes clearing. Really frightening episode, which is kind of funny until you go through it.

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:
    I barely have experience with CBD. I got a gummy pack one time, but accidentally got one with melatonin. So, all I can say is I definitely fall asleep and I seem to sleep better than with melatonin alone.

On Kratom, I took it daily for over a year back in 2010 before they took it off the US market temporarily. I never had a problem with the constipation mentioned above.

Oh wow, Kratom buzz without the bung could have made me a very poor man indeed heh.

Opiates in general cause horrible constipation especially when you first start using them for something. I know Kratom isn’t an opiate but I think it attaches to a lot of the same chemicals in our body.

• edited October 2023

@HotStrange said:

@GUB said:

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:

Opiates in general cause horrible constipation especially when you first start using them for something. I know Kratom isn’t an opiate but I think it attaches to a lot of the same chemicals in our body.

Yah Kratom definitely felt like a light version of morphine which I was on in the hospital when my appendix ruptured. It had grown into my stomach lining apparently and was the ugliest appendix the surgeon had scene. it was the longest it ever took him to remove one and it took quite a while to heal up, was concerned they may need touch it up but eventually the scar tissue settled into place (or something?) and the pain passed. But to help with that I did use Kratom for a few months and a fair bit of it at one point. Never had any cravings after or felt addicted to it and just stopped using it, as yah I was all plugged up heh. Tried a couple psyllium fibre supplements but maybe at that point it was just too late. Yah had some really nice sleeps with it and dayum it was relaxing but expensive and I loves me a good shit.

• @AudioGus said:

@HotStrange said:

@GUB said:

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:

Yah Kratom definitely felt like a light version of morphine which I was on in the hospital when my appendix ruptured. It had grown into my stomach lining apparently and was the ugliest appendix the surgeon had scene. it was the longest it ever took him to remove one and it took quite a while to heal up, was concerned they may need touch it up but eventually the scar tissue settled into place (or something?) and the pain passed. But to help with that I did use Kratom for a few months and a fair bit of it at one point. Never had any cravings after or felt addicted to it and just stopped using it, as yah I was all plugged up heh. Tried a couple psyllium fibre supplements but maybe at that point it was just too late. Yah had some really nice sleeps with it and dayum it was relaxing but expensive and I loves me a good shit.

Wow we had a similar appendix story! Mine didn’t rupture but was waaaay over the size it should’ve been and should’ve ruptured. Had to get emergency surgery as it was so overgrown that they wouldn’t have been able to save me from sepsis if it did rupture. So I had a big gnarly scar from the surgery afterwards lol. They also told me it was the biggest one they’ve ever seen 😂

Didn’t know about Kratom at the time but they gave me the good shit while I was there 😆

• GUBGUB
    edited October 2023

Interesting, I didn't find it straightforwardly relaxing, and it took a couple of tries to feel at ease after taking it. It was more like a weird dissociative effect, one in which I wasn't sure WHAT my mood was, kind of halfway between euphoria and panic.

True, I only tried one strain, and know that others are purported to make you feel different. I'm skeptical of those kinds of claims unless supported by double-blind tests on human subjects. Just as I'm skeptical that indica has very different effects from cannabis sativa. I haven't noticed that... power of suggestion may be strongly figuring into those claims.

@DMan said:

• Folks say low doses of Kratom is a stimulant like coffee and higher doses are more like an opiate but for me low doses just felt weak, never got the stimulant side they talk about. But yah, definitely euphoric and relaxing for me at regular doses; panic was impossible. Goddam, I better stop reminiscing haha... So expensive.

As for sativa vs indica or all those terpenes that people go on about now, I never really could tell the difference. Different ratios of cbd/thc definitely make a difference for me though.

@GUB said:
    Interesting, I didn't find it straightforwardly relaxing, and it took a couple of tries to feel at ease after taking it. It was more like a weird dissociative effect, one in which I wasn't sure WHAT my mood was, kind of halfway between euphoria and panic.

True, I only tried one strain, and know that others are purported to make you feel different. I'm skeptical of those kinds of claims unless supported by double-blind tests on human subjects. Just as I'm skeptical that indica has very different effects from cannabis sativa. I haven't noticed that... power of suggestion may be strongly figuring into those claims.

@DMan said:

• @HotStrange said:

@AudioGus said:

@HotStrange said:

@GUB said:

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:

Wow we had a similar appendix story! Mine didn’t rupture but was waaaay over the size it should’ve been and should’ve ruptured. Had to get emergency surgery as it was so overgrown that they wouldn’t have been able to save me from sepsis if it did rupture. So I had a big gnarly scar from the surgery afterwards lol. They also told me it was the biggest one they’ve ever seen 😂

Didn’t know about Kratom at the time but they gave me the good shit while I was there 😆

Hah! yah that is wild! The doctor went through my naval but he noticed a scar on me right where the appendix scar would have been through another method. I did have a hernia as kid there, so I dunno, maybe they were related somehow.

• @AudioGus said:

@HotStrange said:

@AudioGus said:

@HotStrange said:

@GUB said:

@AudioGus said:

@DMan said:

Hah! yah that is wild! The doctor went through my naval but he noticed a scar on me right where the appendix scar would have been through another method. I did have a hernia as kid there, so I dunno, maybe they were related somehow.

Yep I got the naval scar too haha

Glad we both made it out alive 😆

• The discussion seems interesting. I also would like to share some insights of kratom

Kratom has gained popularity as an alternative remedy for pain management, mood enhancement, and opioid withdrawal symptoms.

• Where to buy the kratom online? Any trusted Kratom Vendors?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Interesting. I will try it.