Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SugarBytes Goes Multi Out Crazy 😜 but it’s not as we thought!

Shame this got me all in a tiz for a minute then I realized it’s not multi out as in AUM /App Matrix.

Move on nothing to see here!

Comments

• edited May 23

Is this just hardware interface Multi in / out though?

• I went Sugar Bytes crazy of late and got some that I had held off on. So now I have Factory, Aparillo, egoist, Effectrix and Looperator. Any of the others that are must-see-TV?

• any vids plz :D

• @AudioGus said:
    Is this just hardware interface Multi in / out though?

I’m not 100% sure but I think you might be right, seems like the multi out only applies to stand alone, or at least I don’t see any multi out options in AUM.ill have to test multi out in stand alone version when I connect my iPad to my interface later

• cool plz report findings

• @kinkujin said:
    I went Sugar Bytes crazy of late and got some that I had held off on. So now I have Factory, Aparillo, egoist, Effectrix and Looperator. Any of the others that are must-see-TV?

Prolly should have asked this in a new thread.

• I'm going to say Wow filter. Screaming and glitchy goodness, Mouse on Mars kind of filter, reminds me of a Sherman Filterbank or Jomox Resonator.

• Great, this was the long standing bug for audio interfaces fixed :)

• @kinkujin said:
    I went Sugar Bytes crazy of late and got some that I had held off on. So now I have Factory, Aparillo, egoist, Effectrix and Looperator. Any of the others that are must-see-TV?

Thesys... Praying for an update...

• @kinkujin said:

You missed Turnado and Wow2. Both are great, crazy... and sold in bundle with Effectrix.

• So what does the multi out in standalone offer?

• @Toastedghost said:
    So what does the multi out in standalone offer?

You can sample from different inputs and playback to different outputs, which is useful in a hardware setup with a computer for example.