Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What happened to Korg Gadget?

13»

Comments

• @MAtrixplan said:

@DaveMagoo said:
    Anyone know if this has been abandoned?

No updates for yonks..

I heard somewhere that they told (on a live event) that developing Gadget in iOS is not profitable, so in my opinion they only do as little as they could to make profits. That is why we have only updates with soundbanks

That makes sense, but Korg runs a pretty tight PR ship, and I find it very hard to believe that any Korg representative would publicly say that developing Gadget is not profitable.

I fear that Korg made a big gamble on the desktop version of Gadget that totally tanked, but that's based purely on impressions, so that's probably not worth much....

• edited September 2021

@MAtrixplan said:
    I have learned that thinking about "they should" "they would" makes no sense in the context of my music creation.

+1

Enjoy Gadget for what it is - an amazing piece of software and a great tool in your audio toolkit. Having said that I can't see myself buying any more "soundpack" IAPs.

Innovations have slowed probably because sales have slowed. Everybody who wants Gadget has already bought it.

You've bought their CD player, now they want you to just keep buying their CDs...