Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Boom 808! new app from Pulse Code

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014

Does it accept midi clock from another app?

Edit: you know for a dollar I just got it. It doesn't seem to take clock from Loopy, Drumjam, or Xynth. Maybe I'll try some others later.

Still a good sounding straightforward 808 app. Not mad.

• As I can see, there's a Record button on top right.
    The question is: what do you can record? One pattern?, several patterns into a file? It looks doesn't have song mode, sadly.

Thanks.

• edited March 2014

@synthandson said:

fjcblanco, it's explained in thesoundtestroom's video: the record button lets you record your live performance. Do you see the numbers at the top of the app? here you can chain up to 64 patterns for playing whole songs.

Ok. Thanks. It seems I don't understand english enough (sadly). :)

• edited March 2014

Ha, ha, I had said "not enough", but I get the most of what Doug said. But the way, thanks for the clear explanation. It would be good save the chained patterns into a wav file or even a propietary format. In fact, I wanna use this app to store pattern (as I already do with Beat-Machine).
    I'll buy this tonight.
    Thanks a lot.

Edit: Bought it, and yes, you can arrange, change, record live...and save, import, etc. A really bargain.

• this app is amazing...awesome

• Yeah I'm pretty sure the record will record all of your performance, knob tweaks an all, because you are essentially recording the audio output, which you can then share or access through iTunes or iFunbox, but I'll have a closer look. It also looks like there are a few bugs present which I'm sure Pulse Code will fix muy rapido

• Yeah it records everything, then options are iTunes, Audiocopy, and a couple of others, I think soundcloud is one...there is a bug though, the patterns I made for the demo are gone, blank, the name is still there but the machine is blank, wierd

• edited March 2014

Well, no problem here. I created a file with two patterns and I didn't lost anything. I'll keep testing the weekend programing the patterns from http://www.robricketts.co.uk

• Version 1.1 is out. Does anyone know what fix it?