Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app spoiler alert from Elliott Garage

Comments

• @Charlesalbert said:
    EG g> @drez said:

Genji

This is great🤘

Me too - that get my vote - if we’re voting.

• EG Chopsicle because it will be so cool when it’s finally released and available for purchase and download from the App Store.

• EG ChopShop

• @klattgalvin said:
    EG ChopShop

Not mad at this one, not let’s get it released already !!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• @Paulinko said:
    EG Chopsicle because it will be so cool when it’s finally released and available for purchase and download from the App Store.

👍🏼

• edited May 2020

EG HomeSlice

EG BreadSlice
    Or
    EG SlicedBread - since it will be the greatest thing since sliced bread

EG SliceIt

EG ChoppingBlock

EG ChopBlock

EG ChoppedLiver

EG Slice & Dice

• EG: For ex samples

• This thread is sapping me of the will to live. The dad-joke level of humor is really something.

Just call it EG Sampler and sell a million.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2020

@ExAsperis99 said:
    This thread is sapping me of the will to live. The dad-joke level of humor is really something.

Yes it is quite EG Sasperating, but what did you EG Spect?

• @craftycurate said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    This thread is sapping me of the will to live. The dad-joke level of humor is really something.

[Cautiously lays down sword, backs away and leaps off parapet to his death....]

• edited May 2020

@craftycurate said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Yes! I suggested ‘Sample’... But ‘Sampler’ seems quite fitting... and simple..👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Edit.. EG Sampler..

Great..

• Careful, the more time spent reading names is less time working on the app.
    Just pick my name - EG Jeebees - and release 😉

• @MrFromage said:
    EG Deep Cutter

Riff on the above which is good

Deep Cut

Reminiscent of DJs and beatmakers of yore scrounging through stacks of vinyl looking for that Cut that wasn't the single. Sampling Esoterica. Love it.

• EG WaveBreaker

• EG Slayer

• @Ailerom said:
    EG Slayer

EGel of death

• SliceUp
    sEGmenter
    EG Cutz

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@craftycurate said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

[Cautiously lays down sword, backs away and leaps off parapet to his death....]

I feel you, haha. Funnily enough, I was just reading this passage in the book Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky by Patrick Hamilton. I think you'll see the relevance :smile:

I'm sure we've all met a Mr Wall or two in our time (or God forbid, become one ourselves)

(This app by the way is a wonderful text to speech app called Reader)

• edited May 2020

@Gavinski
    Never read Patrick Hamilton, but I love the style. It kind of reminded me of Henry Green (who was amazingly referred to as "a writer's writer's writer"!), and then I see them mentioned in the same Guardian article about obscure novelists.

• @ExAsperis99 I had never read him til recently, love him though and have now read a few of his books. He was almost considered the Dickens of his time but faded into obscurity for some reason. A great observer of life, and in particular of bars and drinkers. He manages to poke fun of his characters but in a compassionate way that few writers pull off.

• So a discussion about an upcoming app deteriorates, upon the slightest of prodding, into eight pages of the most terrible puns that ought to get everyone involved sentenced to hard labour and has now segued toward musings about obscure novelists.

Chapeau, this place is awesome 🎩

• how about Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    So a discussion about an upcoming app deteriorates, upon the slightest of prodding, into eight pages of the most terrible puns that ought to get everyone involved sentenced to hard labour and has now segued toward musings about obscure novelists.

Chapeau, this place is awesome 🎩

Wonderful. Please, carry on.

• EG Jigsaw

• @CracklePot said:
    EG Jigsaw

That one is very clever (multiple entendres) and has a nice ring to it.

• @ElliottGarage you’ve gone silent.... does that mean this app is close for release?