Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Panstation 2 by Audio Damage, Inc.

Comments

• Love this thing even after a few mins of playing around, hard to go wrong with audio damage fx

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@wim said:
    Does it have Samplr?

😉

So what is the use case for this? Every DAW and many synths has panning already so what is gained by us the app?

I don’t have a use for it but I can remember so many times where people have mentioned on this forum their desire for a AU panner.

• It can basically make sounds much more interesting by situating and moving sounds in complex ways, it makes sounds more kind of 3D @Philandering_Bastard.

• edited April 2020

Downloaded it and opened it up. Asked if I wanted to use microphone- yes or no - it crashes. Deleted and redownloaded it several times. Same. Acts like I didn’t buy it. When I rebuy it it says I already bought it.Turned off phone and back on -no difference. Also weird- it doesn’t show up in purchased. Never had this happen before.
    iphone SE iOS 13.4
    Will try on iPad and report back.

• the lfo to aum pan isn’t the greatest effect based on my limited trial, that vid here shows off a great effect!

• @Gavinski that sounds great, love that patxh too

• Thanks man, that patch is a variation I made on the sample & hold patch in the last of Tom Cosm's youtube tutorials on factory. So much going on in that!

• edited April 2020

Amazing . Thanks Audio Damage. 🚀🤘

• @hypnopad said:
    Downloaded it and opened it up. Asked if I wanted to use microphone- yes or no - it crashes. Deleted and redownloaded it several times. Same. Acts like I didn’t buy it. When I rebuy it it says I already bought it.Turned off phone and back on -no difference. Also weird- it doesn’t show up in purchased. Never had this happen before.
    iphone SE iOS 13.4
    Will try on iPad and report back.

It didn’t open up as a stand-alone for me, but opened up just fine in AUM. 13.3

• @JeffChasteen
    Thanks . I tried it and it works in AUM. I guess that’s all that really matters.

• @Gavinski said:
    Thanks man, that patch is a variation I made on the sample & hold patch in the last of Tom Cosm's youtube tutorials on factory. So much going on in that!

oh ill have to watch those videos, i’ve never really watched any on factory... def need some pointers

• @UrbanNinja @LeonKowalski My Video for Panstation2 will be in stereo.

The videos that are mono are the Live Streams because I use the YouTube App from my phone to stream live and for some strange reason it sums the stream to mono, this has nothing to do with the way the stream is set up at my end it’s the same for everyone who streams this way, they will, I hope fix it one day.

• Thanks for the video @Gavinski ! Appreciated!

• Lots of options - should work well with the new multi-output AUs like the Ruismakers for spicing up static drum patterns.

MIDI triggering? I don't see an option for connecting eg the AUM keyboard to trigger the panning?
    Sidechain triggering? I put it in the FX slot in a Noir channel. The input needs to be LOUD.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @UrbanNinja @LeonKowalski My Video for Panstation2 will be in stereo.

The videos that are mono are the Live Streams because I use the YouTube App from my phone to stream live and for some strange reason it sums the stream to mono, this has nothing to do with the way the stream is set up at my end it’s the same for everyone who streams this way, they will, I hope fix it one day.

Hey Doug, I was just kidding. Okay, it was lame, but I couldn't resist...😬😇

• edited April 2020

@gusgranite said:

@UrbanNinja said:

@LeonKowalski said:
    I'm sure Doug will make his video about this not in Mono, right?

Does anyone know why so many of Doug's (The Sound Test Room's) review demos are IN MONO???
    Kind of kills half the joy of everything for me, though I remain ever an addicted fan of STR regardless

Apologies for the thread diversion...

Lol a Panstation demo in mono is quite funny.

@wim said:
    Get Tube AU and route the output from the video through Panstation :D

hahahaha

• @hypnopad said:
    @JeffChasteen
    Thanks . I tried it and it works in AUM. I guess that’s all that really matters.

You’re welcome and that is good to hear.
    Being a panning freak, I’m delighted with it.

• Here’s my Panstation2 Demo (in stereo😂)

• @Gavinski said:
    It can basically make sounds much more interesting by situating and moving sounds in complex ways, it makes sounds more kind of 3D @Philandering_Bastard.

Bought after watching your video.

• @Gavinski said:
    Love this thing even after a few mins of playing around, hard to go wrong with audio damage fx

Unless you buy the hardware versions...

• Love this one! Great for ambient and soundscapes...

• Are all the parameters exposed to midi CCs in the iOS version?

• wimwim
    edited April 2020

Whut??? I just got it for free from the App Store...

[edit] Oh bloody hell. I remember now I bought it on my phone the other day.

Time to get some sleep. 🙄

• @wim said:

How? 😳😄 It‘s Euro 4.49 in Germany

• wimwim
    edited April 2020

Ok now that was embarrassing 🙄. Post edited.

• @wim said:

[edit] Oh bloody hell. I remember now I bought it on my phone the other day.

Time to get some sleep. 🙄

🤣

• this thing seems very worth it

• I want stereo and binaural panning on iOS...please.

• I am sure this will be one of my most used effects. Though I have had it crashing quite a lot in AUM, despite very low dsp. Haven't heard back from the dev yet, in the meantime I'm wondering whether many other ppl have had this problem?